Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

These draws are indeed painful every time we take an L, but we keep doing this. If Nike did a pre-order with 50% down, it would be much better. And the funny thing is, outside of IG, I have never seen anybody wear any on any street where I have been, and I do travel for work and private to more metropolitan areas. If they want people to be able to wear these, make them more of a GR, or a limited release, instead of draw after draw and most people who want these missing out. If you look on goat, stockx and ebay, you can see where most of the Ws on these end up.

I'm glad to see some people here eating, people who do seem to care and want these. It just doesn't have to be this way. But if I can get mine through stockx for about a grand, probably not a bad end result.

I was really impressed with the customer service. The lady told me she would baby the order and she was sure it would ship but if I had any other problems to give her a call back.

From my history of contacting Nike CS, the best service is when issues get escalated... and if it's anything HyperAdapt-related, they'll definitely be there to help you out like they did for me. Far superior, IMO.

After talking to the guy for 30-45 minutes I got a chance to put in a 2nd CC, only because they said a order# had been created. This nice lady finally took my 2nd card. Then I get a alert from the 2nd cc for fraud. I was done I wasn't calling back and was just pissed. Then, my phone rings and it says Oregon, it was the lady editing the order she told me to call my cc company and they would try to recharge it again in 20 minutes.

It took me about 40 minutes to talk to the CC people just to tell me I should have no problem with another charge. I called the lady back at Nike and she answered surprised, I think it was her personal cell#. She told me she had run the card # again and it was successful. She said she was sending me a email and that the shoes should ship. She also said she would "baby this order" and hoped that I had them soon. I got the email earlier.

Even if I don't get them, at least I know I tried every thing and it wasn't meant to be. Nike Customer Service tried hard for me and I appreciate that.
You gotta shoot your shot

I got a pair of 11's. The tag on the inside of the shoes says MS 10.5. The box says 11. Can anyone else check their shoes and tell me if the tag in the shoes matches the box size? I wonder if they only go by 0.5 or something weird. They are definitely legit shoes and I don't know why anyone would sell a 10.5 in an 11 box. Also what does MS mean for sizing? It doesn't say US it says MS. Thanks

Last edited:
I got another email and received a shipping email with tracking. It says they will be here Monday, which sounds good to me. As long as I get them after all the calls I had to make yesterday.

I got another email and received a shipping email with tracking. It says they will be here Monday, which sounds good to me. As long as I get them after all the calls I had to make yesterday.

Good for you man. Glad it worked out and loved to hear how that particular rep went a little extra to help.

They upgrade your shipping? I got the standard shipping, saying Wednesday delivery lol. Which state are you from?

I won't lie I'm flipping my pair since I already had won a pair back in Feb. doesn't make much sense to keep 2 pairs in my mind. Forgot to quote the homie up top who asked if people were keeping em or not

What are you guys thinking resell will get down to for these once pairs start arriving.

I took two Ls so I’m looking to cop a pair in a 12

What are you guys thinking resell will get down to for these once pairs start arriving.

I took two Ls so I’m looking to cop a pair in a 12
I bid $1000 on a 10.5 on stockx yesterday, very happy about that. Some People want to make big money, some just want to make some, so they can use it to buy something else. You just have to get lucky to find a deal and keep looking daily.

I bid $1000 on a 10.5 on stockx yesterday, very happy about that. Some People want to make big money, some just want to make some, so they can use it to buy something else. You just have to get lucky to find a deal and keep looking daily.
I’m hoping to get them for 900 my size sold for that last. Hoping some people who didn’t think they would win try that quick flip

I’m hoping to get them for 900 my size sold for that last. Hoping some people who didn’t think they would win try that quick flip

If you get them for 900, that person will lose 90-150 in fees to sell it, so about breaking even. Have to consider that too when not buying in person. Any of these platforms take their cut, so you have to hope somebody just wants to unload and break even, which is not typical. Good luck!

Lowest ask right now in a 12 on stockx seems to be 1000, which is really not bad. Sure somebody got one for 900, but with the ask being at 951 already, and 3 people above 900 with bids/asks, you may not be able to get that price. 900 is the lowest one sold since January if you look at historic data. But you can get lucky. I got mine for a grand yesterday and think it's hard to beat in my size.

IMG_4319.PNG
Friday was a good day :nthat:
Got shipping confirmation early this morning, my pair will be here Thursday, the 17th...

Can someone tell me if there tag matches the box size? Mine says 11 on box and MS 10.5 on the tag in the shoe. Love the shoe! Thanks

Mine should be here tomorrow from Fed Ex. God, I hate Fed Ex! Glad my in laws will be there to get the package.

Back
Top Bottom