Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I'd say TTS is fine. It's snug, and I wouldn't mind going 1/2 size up, but TTS works. I remember after going in a run in them, it broke in a bit, so it was a lot easier to put on and be comfortable with it.
You ran in them?

There's a computer chip under the insole inside MT2. I don't think the plastic casing can endure that much wear and tear... 

Also, there's a green light blinking every 5 seconds or so...

You ran in them?

There's a computer chip under the insole inside MT2. I don't think the plastic casing can endure that much wear and tear... 

Also, there's a green light blinking every 5 seconds or so...

Yeah, twice (one on track and one on road). Listed as a multipurpose shoe, I wanted to see if its indeed performance-oriented and it is. I posted a "sampling" test review somewhere in pages 50-something. From what Ive been told, it can withstand up to 750 miles of running or so before the plastic housing and motor would break. Obviously, I only did 5. I aint trying to break my **** :lol:

have an offer on the table for a size 13 at $1300, are these worth it? I want them but not sure if i should wait for another restock and hope i win a raffle or just wait for the new model if it continues. any thoughts?

I'm the one buying.

Last edited:
Sell if you like that offer.

Keep if you want to wear them.

They are your shoes and it all comes down to what you want to do with them

Last edited:
To the owners or folks who may know...how long will the motor on these shoes last? Is there any kinda guarantee from Nike? I'm sure lifetime is a stretch since it is electronics but just curious...

To the owners or folks who may know...how long will the motor on these shoes last? Is there any kinda guarantee from Nike? I'm sure lifetime is a stretch since it is electronics but just curious...

I unfortunately do not know how long the motors last over time other than before charges (it's been 3 months for me per charge.) What I do know is that the shoes offer a 1-year warranty in case of anything, which is rather short for a lot of us who do not wear these on an everyday basis.

Wanted a pair of these to legitimately wear but Nike's price point and release of the shoe was extremely off putting to say the least.

do you guys think a straight trade for some yeezy v2 zebra for the black hyper adapts would be reasonable or would someone need to add cash,

I have the Yeezys just trying to get these hyperadapts

IMO, you would need to add some cash on top.

How much? That is hard to say. All comes down to what you and the other person agrees upon.

Last edited:
just FYI I tried charging these with a regular iPhone charger plug. It looks like it's working, but it actually did not charge anything. Also it seemed to throw off my preset.

Use the charger plug that came with them.

just FYI I tried charging these with a regular iPhone charger plug. It looks like it's working, but it actually did not charge anything. Also it seemed to throw off my preset.

Use the charger plug that came with them.

It is recommended that you don't charge it with anything else other than the charger plug provided in the box to connect the wired charging pucks with.

anyone have issues with squeaking or creaking? I put on my right shoe and its makes a noise everytime I take a step. Only the right shoe. seems to be coming from the pod :/

anyone have issues with squeaking or creaking? I put on my right shoe and its makes a noise everytime I take a step. Only the right shoe. seems to be coming from the pod :/
Maybe it's just the insole rubbing against the inside. Try a different insole or you can use a little baby powder.

yeah ill try with a different insole, but i tried them with the insole and it still makes the noise. i would try the baby powder but i dont want it to mess with the motor or anything.

I unfortunately do not know how long the motors last over time other than before charges (it's been 3 months for me per charge.) What I do know is that the shoes offer a 1-year warranty in case of anything, which is rather short for a lot of us who do not wear these on an everyday basis.

Ok cool thanks

Need the black pair.. been keeping an eye on 9.5 and 10s for the past few months.

Hoping they drop just a bit lower in resale value :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom