Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Does anyone have pics of the different boxes of the first and second release HyperAdapts then? Not sure which one I have. Got mine on a Draw at SOHO several months agao
20170814_195939.jpg

I got this from the last draw on Nike. It is the 2nd box. The guy I talked to from Nike said they had made changes for the 2nd version. He said the batteries have been updated. I guess the new box was also one of the updates, I don't know because I don't have a 1st version of them.

Does anyone have pics of the different boxes of the first and second release HyperAdapts then? Not sure which one I have. Got mine on a Draw at SOHO several months agao

First gen box, somebody else posted pics of second gen
20170619_194934.jpg 20170619_195309.jpg 20170619_195337.jpg

Attachments

• 20170619_195309.jpg
    20170619_195309.jpg
    834.6 KB · Views: 9
In for 5. I actually like these shoes and it would love to keep a pair but I don't know if I can convince myself to justify the $800

Entered for the hell of it.

I usually win when I'm not trying to.

So let's see how this plays out.

Entered for the hell of it.

I usually win when I'm not trying to.

So let's see how this plays out.

lol. this happened to me on the restock draw of the blue lagoons, but I don't think I can justify keeping them with all I've been spending lately.

if anyone is interested in a size 9 for retail PM me, before I send these back to Nike.

It would be funny if I won some right after buying some on StockX. I'd get them and find somebody who wanted these.

I resisted the urge and closed the tab w/ 5 minutes left.

If I hadn't spent 300 bucks on shoes yesterday, I'm sure I would've given in.

Must.Stop.Buying.Shoes.

Back
Top Bottom