Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

I see. Remember 10 hours back when you were adamantly insisting I didn't know what I was talking about regarding sizing?
:rofl:
I'm just messing with you, dude, it's all good. Glad you reconsidered; as I said before, my experience is these are TTS. People get way too bent about what a shoe feels like in the first 10 minutes ... they stretch, they break in, blah blah. These included. If you do manage to get a pair TTS, I think you'll be better off and happier.

Well, that's why you wear and try shoes out. My first wear test was very limited. Initial reaction was that they were VERY tight and conformed. I still stand put on the toe box issue, its rock solid, and my biggest worry about going TTS. I know for ppl with larger feet, they're gonna want that extra room. Me however, I am super OCD about my toe box fitting flush.

I'm not too big of a man to admit when I am wrong or my opinions change. Upon the second extended wear, they broke in a lot more and I felt like i could then go down that half size. First wear, hell no. But again, that's why we wear them. To figure out what fits best. In the end, I will go TTS but I would not be shocked if more than half of ppl buying go .5 up just because of the initial wear.

Anyone fly with these on their feet yet? TSA ain’t gonna know what to do with these....

People had talked about flying with the hyperadapts. Apparently they either don't care or just check them out and realize pretty quickly what they are. Might not wanna wear them if you got anything else you trying to hide though...

Well, that's why you wear and try shoes out. My first wear test was very limited. Initial reaction was that they were VERY tight and conformed. I still stand put on the toe box issue, its rock solid, and my biggest worry about going TTS. I know for ppl with larger feet, they're gonna want that extra room. Me however, I am super OCD about my toe box fitting flush.

I'm not too big of a man to admit when I am wrong or my opinions change. Upon the second extended wear, they broke in a lot more and I felt like i could then go down that half size. First wear, hell no. But again, that's why we wear them. To figure out what fits best. In the end, I will go TTS but I would not be shocked if more than half of ppl buying go .5 up just because of the initial wear.

TTS it is! The “great “sizing” debate” is over!

When the initial teaser came out, De'aaron Fox had an all black pair. i really hope these release. I have a pair reserved US10 for me tomorrow but i want a blacked out pair

TSA will probably look at them weird and then swab them really quick. Flew with the Hyperadapts a few times and they did that except for once, when I guess they looked completely normal to the screening guy

Could somebody please help? Im a 8.5 in Air Force 1 and a 9 in Air Max 1. Should I go for a 9 or 9.5? Thanks! :smile:

I went true to size 12 and they feel fine. Everyone had me nervous about the .5 up but no problems here. Guess it just depends on your feet.

Last edited:
I wonder if resale on these drop after tomorrow or go up, I also sorta want to wait to see what other cw’s drop the all black pair would be a must for me. But $700 for just two pair of shoes is too much for me these days cutting edge or not.

Wouldnt pay resale on these because of the technology in it. At least with Nike direct you have some sort of warranty if the tech fails.

I just bought mine from The Nike NYC event. They released them a day early. They have a whole bunch of pairs. They had a list to sign up for to try them on but they said they were booked for the night. I wanted to try on my true size 12 and a 13. I ended up buying the 12 and tried them on before i left. My True size 12 felt perfect without autolacing.. not snug at all really. And i had a little space in the toe. Ima test the rest out when i get home.

AB18AE43-BBBA-4F53-AC44-E9F253B6468D.png

Just got promoted off waitlist :nerd:
Think I’m going to pass!!!
Spent too much on the 1’s & 6’s

Last edited:
I just bought mine from The Nike NYC event. They released them a day early. They have a whole bunch of pairs. They had a list to sign up for to try them on but they said they were booked for the night. I wanted to try on my true size 12 and a 13. I ended up buying the 12 and tried them on before i left. My True size 12 felt perfect without autolacing.. not snug at all really. And i had a little space in the toe. Ima test the rest out when i get home.
Thanks my guy. I’ve been curious as too sizing. Gonna get my normal 12

Officially admitting that I've turned. Damn it... Well, if anything, I'll give it a try to see how I like it. I can admit I've been wrong before (like the Vaporfly 4% when I said I didn't need them, and then next thing you know, they became my favorite running shoe after trying them out,) so let's see if I change my mind about what I said.

Will be busy tomorrow in the AM and maybe in the PM, so I might miss out from the in-store stock. Also tired of going downtown now, especially on the weekends.

I have worn these all day and love them now!

They really are nice. Wore mine all day as well and am beyond satisfied. And I haven’t even gotten around to hooking into the adapt app yet. Will on Sunday. That’ll make it even better and more fun LOL

Back
Top Bottom