Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Retail for $140

Welp

Last edited:
damn. i want these! :smh: :x

+1 I still can't believe Nike isn't just releasing these as a regular release! :smh: A few of us up here in this thread Have been on these shoes since day when we first heard they where suppose to be releasing in June but oh well I guess. :rolleyes

On my way to harlem...wristbands on wed.nike is tripping not sending them to dmv.I need sample pair also.kickkspott had em $700.smh.nike is being bias

On my way to harlem...wristbands on wed.nike is tripping not sending them to dmv.I need sample pair also.kickkspott had em $700.smh.nike is being bias

Your driving all the way to Harlem from DC? Come on now.. it's not that serious.

I still think they made too many of these to just release them at two stores. Not THAT many have been sold to these shady sites/been at outlets. I'm holding out hope.

I don't know about you guys, but I get the feeling they did this intentionally.
To either see if demand is still there and also create hype.

I don't know about you guys, but I get the feeling they did this intentionally.
To either see if demand is still there and also create hype.
I'm not so sure about that. I was in Orlando during AS weekend and I spoke to who I think was a manager, or maybe just a regular employee, and as I was buying the BG shirt I asked if there was a shoe to go with it, he said it would release in 2 weeks from then and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. It never did for whatever reason. Then it seemed they scrapped the release, and I remember people said retailers were asked to RTV the pairs they hadn't already sold, mom n pop shops that had gotten them in. I think Nike destroyed some of the pairs cause they thought Blake wouldn't resign with them in the summer. But now that he's back, however with JB so its still a tad weird to release a Nike shoe, they can make some money on the shoes they hadn't destroyed.

Sucks for people that really want them, but I can see from a business standpoint Nike's decision.

Just my 2 cents.

I'm not so sure about that. I was in Orlando during AS weekend and I spoke to who I think was a manager, or maybe just a regular employee, and as I was buying the BG shirt I asked if there was a shoe to go with it, he said it would release in 2 weeks from then and he sounded like he knew what he was talking about. It never did for whatever reason. Then it seemed they scrapped the release, and I remember people said retailers were asked to RTV the pairs they hadn't already sold, mom n pop shops that had gotten them in. I think Nike destroyed some of the pairs cause they thought Blake wouldn't resign with them in the summer. But now that he's back, however with JB so its still a tad weird to release a Nike shoe, they can make some money on the shoes they hadn't destroyed.

Sucks for people that really want them, but I can see from a business standpoint Nike's decision.

Just my 2 cents.

I just don't see Nike destroying the shoes unless he had officially left for another brand. Keeping a hold of them wasn't exactly going to be a hardship for them. Nike has more than a few warehouses with extra space I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom