Nike Hyperdunk 2011

They're out for sale March 29 on Air-Knight... but THAT PRICE!?
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.air-knight.com...&product_id=206&Itemid=3

It's not the same shoe that will release.

The details on the PE/Sample pair are what made the shoe, Nike took away numerous details in the shoe for the released pair.

Sample pair is way better.

Hope I can score a Sample pair.

The details on the PE/Sample pair are what made the shoe, Nike took away numerous details in the shoe for the released pair.

Originally Posted by jca998

laugh.gif
 What are these details?

Originally Posted by jca998

laugh.gif
 What are these details?

Originally Posted by Joulze

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 

56e3a316750911e1abb01231381b65e3_7-600x600.jpg

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)

Thanks for the info...Now i'll be in this thread more often!

Just a quick update if anyone up here didn't already see the new info on sneakerfiles.com that the Nike Hyperdunk Blake Griffin Galaxy All Star shoe is set to release later this year but they don't have an exact release date yet. Just passing along the info though, because this shoe is definitely on my hit list! 

56e3a316750911e1abb01231381b65e3_7-600x600.jpg

Said to be releasing at some point later this year (much like last year’s “10.0″ drop) take another look at the kicks, via _mayor_, and stay tuned for more info.(info provided from sneakerfiles)

Thanks for the info...Now i'll be in this thread more often!

Yeah as far as I know there suppose to be the same ones that Blake Griffin wore just like the ones that Lebron, Kobe, and KD were the same ones that released

Yeah as far as I know there suppose to be the same ones that Blake Griffin wore just like the ones that Lebron, Kobe, and KD were the same ones that released

NEW UPDATE!! I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and I gave the product and she said that the Blake Griffin Supreme Hyperdunks should be releasing sometime in April and the price will be $140!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NEW UPDATE!! I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and I gave the product and she said that the Blake Griffin Supreme Hyperdunks should be releasing sometime in April and the price will be $140!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope so I thought these were one of the best ASG releases!!!  Any news on what stores? hope soure is reliable

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope so I thought these were one of the best ASG releases!!!  Any news on what stores? hope soure is reliable

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got off the Phone with a Nike rep from NDC I don't think your going to get anymore reliable then that but from what the Nike reps where telling me they don't have an exact release date or release info they just told me it's sometime around March or April, but I'm assuming they will release the same way all the other Galaxy shoes released which was to House Of Hoops and NDC. But you can hit Nike up to with the shoe's product number and see if you can find out some more info.

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got off the Phone with a Nike rep from NDC I don't think your going to get anymore reliable then that but from what the Nike reps where telling me they don't have an exact release date or release info they just told me it's sometime around March or April, but I'm assuming they will release the same way all the other Galaxy shoes released which was to House Of Hoops and NDC. But you can hit Nike up to with the shoe's product number and see if you can find out some more info.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the info..so are those the pics of the actual shoes releasing? they're not gonna come with the galaxy styled laces from the earlier pics?

Back
Top Bottom