Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Originally Posted by Joulze

NEW UPDATE!! I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and I gave the product and she said that the Blake Griffin Supreme Hyperdunks should be releasing sometime in April and the price will be $140!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the info..so are those the pics of the actual shoes releasing? they're not gonna come with the galaxy styled laces from the earlier pics?

Originally Posted by melofan15

NEW UPDATE!! I just got off the phone with a Nike rep and I gave the product and she said that the Blake Griffin Supreme Hyperdunks should be releasing sometime in April and the price will be $140!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks again for the info..so are those the pics of the actual shoes releasing? they're not gonna come with the galaxy styled laces from the earlier pics?
I'm not sure I got the pics off of Air-Knight but they could come with two pair of laces because I know I want those Galaxy Laces too!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not sure I got the pics off of Air-Knight but they could come with two pair of laces because I know I want those Galaxy Laces too!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I emailed Air Knight to see if they would have the Galaxy shoe laces and the told me that the release version will not come with them only one pair
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I emailed Air Knight to see if they would have the Galaxy shoe laces and the told me that the release version will not come with them only one pair
eyes.gif

The laces were actually one of the best parts of the shoe. Thats stupid there not releasing them.

The laces were actually one of the best parts of the shoe. Thats stupid there not releasing them.

I kinda like the black laces better, its what he wore for the actual game. Its not a big deal, Im just happy we got them..hopefully they have a wide release

Blake+Griffin+2012+NBA+Star+Game+4w9QRCa9rWml.jpg

BlakeGriffin-All-Star-Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-Supreme-2011-PE.jpg

nike-all-star-galaxy-pes-8.jpg

nike-all-star-galaxy-pes-3.jpg

I kinda like the black laces better, its what he wore for the actual game. Its not a big deal, Im just happy we got them..hopefully they have a wide release

Blake+Griffin+2012+NBA+Star+Game+4w9QRCa9rWml.jpg

BlakeGriffin-All-Star-Nike-Zoom-Hyperdunk-Supreme-2011-PE.jpg

nike-all-star-galaxy-pes-8.jpg

nike-all-star-galaxy-pes-3.jpg

Yeah I do kind of wish they dropped the version with the Galaxy shoe laces more but I'm still feeling the black ones with the stars in the laces that come with the shoe and like Mister Friendly said I'm just glad they releasing!

Yeah I do kind of wish they dropped the version with the Galaxy shoe laces more but I'm still feeling the black ones with the stars in the laces that come with the shoe and like Mister Friendly said I'm just glad they releasing!

I had emailed Air Knight about the shoe laces like I said earlier, then I emailed them again to see if they knew when they would be dropping in the US because my size sold out up there and they said that they heard sometime in May or June and that the release would be very limited. So based on what the Nike rep told me and Air Knight we can be expecting them anytime between April and June.

I had emailed Air Knight about the shoe laces like I said earlier, then I emailed them again to see if they knew when they would be dropping in the US because my size sold out up there and they said that they heard sometime in May or June and that the release would be very limited. So based on what the Nike rep told me and Air Knight we can be expecting them anytime between April and June.

Back
Top Bottom