Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Cool. How are they holding up?

They're gonna hold up just like any other hyperdunk. Not gonna take war like some lebron soldier 2s, but shouldn't fall apart with normal play.

If you haven't tried these shoes, the one thing that stands out to me that isn't mentioned enough is the lockdown due to the kevlar laces. These shoes LITERALLY redefine lockdown. Nothing else comes close.

Sweet. Copped a pair on Amazon, mostly going to use these for casual wear and play, for the court I am still going to wear my 2012 hyperdunks for serious court play. What should I look for to determine if they are fake? Thanks man.

Sweet. Copped a pair on Amazon, mostly going to use these for casual wear and play, for the court I am still going to wear my 2012 hyperdunks for serious court play. What should I look for to determine if they are fake? Thanks man.

No idea but my guess is fakes didn't spring for the kevlar laces. And i guarantee you will like these better than your 2012s.

Thanks. Sorry to drag this on, but what makes them better ?

Well first of all the full-length zoom cushioning is a lot better in most people's opinions than the lunar, especially after it gets beat down. Really it's just a better shoe in all aspects (except it takes a while to get laced up.) You can check the So!e Co!!ector review on them, but they literally are almost perfect. The only drawback might be if you're too big and don't like zoom.

I picked up the white elites for $50.

The other colorways are popping up in small sizes( under 9 )and big sizes( 13-18) for $50 dollars too. Black/Gold, Black/Red, Black/Silver,White/Red. White/Blue, White/Purple.

Dont bite on those ridiculous prices on eBay.

They aren't special PEs...No promo tags inside them.

Last edited:
I picked up the white elites for $50.

The other colorways are popping up in small sizes( under 9 )and big sizes( 13-18) for $50 dollars too. Black/Gold, Black/Red, Black/Silver,White/Red. White/Blue, White/Purple.

Dont bite on those ridiculous prices on eBay.

They aren't special PEs...No promo tags inside them.
Where at? I'd definitely get a pair for the court for that price.

Hit up Nordstrom Rack today and they had the Hyperdunk Elite in White (Size 10.5) and Black (Size 9)

Price on both was $100. I think they do phone orders because she said that they had scattered sizes in other stores and could have them shipped to me for an additional $11. 

I almost bit on the 10.5, but 1. it was a bit too snug for me and 2. I already have a pair of Hyperdunk Supremes that are in great shape...I might have bought em for $80.

Back
Top Bottom