Nike Hyperdunk is on NikeiD

2yzjyfo.jpg

Those middle-right joints is piff!!!...
pimp.gif

I really wish the heel counter could be changed independently from the middle wedgimathing. That makes for some of the better colorways, in my opinion.

Oh well... looks like it'll be more ZKIVs for me...

i keep getting the "Kobe IV is sold out....." pop up when i try to add these to my cart.. anyone else having this problem?

nice work BP! I made up few colors. Not sold on any yet. Has the BB2's been being on id? I saw them like on the id homepage i think. I click on them saidunavailable.

Originally Posted by freshair

i keep getting the "Kobe IV is sold out....." pop up when i try to add these to my cart.. anyone else having this problem?

Works fine adding it to cart.

Had problems checking out.

I called Nike and they completed the order

Originally Posted by gary5012

how long ago was that? can u post the link that your using for me plz?

ordered mine at 5pm PST

Use this link click ok when it says kobe iv sold out and it'll take u to the HD page.

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index...0563#launchBuilder,locker,_687970303930332e2e,,

ordered mine at 5pm PST

Use this link click ok when it says kobe iv sold out and it'll take u to the HD page.

http://nikeid.nike.com/nikeid/index...0563#launchBuilder,locker,_687970303930332e2e,,
no dice...the add to cart button is still greyed out.... i'll just wait till tomorrow when they update again.. thanks for your help tho

ordered mine at 5pm PST

no dice...the add to cart button is still greyed out.... i'll just wait till tomorrow when they update again.. thanks for your help tho

that sux man.

gl

In general people are doing a much better job with the makeups here as opposed to the Kobe IVs. People made some scary lookin' Kobes.

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

going ID happy... XI inspired

These are nice my man...

And once again BP is makin Nike money by giving people hope for the limited options afforded.

Again.. while BP makes his joints look appeasing enough to want... the options dont warrant the price tag. For me anyway...

If they had patent toes, I'd buy a pair of those AJ XI inspired Hypers.

No patent = no buy for me.

whats up with the error about the zoom kobe iv being sold out when you try to order these now.....

Back
Top Bottom