Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

I wanted to share this one promptly after the fallout with Ja f'ing up again but this thread had an imposed inactivity due to massive deviation from the thread topic. I still remember hearing Michael Wilbon's words on a pregame show taking this stance against supporting Ja and his shoe line after a few weeks.

Additional photos and multiple videos of Bryce James wearing this pair.

dtlr

1685660097820.png

Nba will take their time with this, there’s no rush because Ja’s team ain’t playing.

I figure we will get results from the investigation in the middle of summer after free agency.

Nba will take their time with this, there’s no rush because Ja’s team ain’t playing.

I figure we will get results from the investigation in the middle of summer after free agency.

Nah, he's going to time it before the draft/free agency so it goes away sooner and Memphis can make alternate plans to get a back up for Tyus Jones

I’m thinking it will be lengthy as well, maybe half or the whole season :smh:

If it’s either that’s too much IMO

I think itll be half to 50 depending on the other details. If there are other incidents between this one and his first suspension that were swept under the rug it’ll be the season. Either way he just threw away millions to look cool.

Not tryna derail this thread again but getting schooled on etiquette and moral principles by adam silver who can't even stand on calling Palestine an "occupied territory" (wich it is) is kinda rich for my taste but alas

Not tryna derail this thread again but getting schooled on etiquette and moral principles by adam silver who can't even stand on calling Palestine an "occupied territory" (wich it is) is kinda rich for my taste but alas

To be fair though he has been tryna let Ja slide :lol:

It’s a lose lose. He gets the reactions like the above/racism insinuations if he gives him a hefty punishment but he opens the floodgates and confirms the narrative that he’s soft compared to Stern if he does nothing or too little lol

To be fair though he has been tryna let Ja slide :lol:

It’s a lose lose. He gets the reactions like the above/racism insinuations if he gives him a hefty punishment but he opens the floodgates and confirms the narrative that he’s soft compared to Stern if he does nothing or too little lol
Yeah I saw some of the #BackWhenItWasStern uncle T posts/tweets. Seems like ninjas want the NBA to be like the NFL sometimes.

Not excusing Ja dumbass behavior

Businesses make decisions that will impact their bank accounts. Silver is no exception.

Back
Top Bottom