Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Has Nike actually issued anything about the release? I know this has been a mess, but footlocker, finish line, Nike.com, & Dicks were clueless when I spoke to them this week

Has Nike actually issued anything about the release? I know this has been a mess, but footlocker, finish line, Nike.com, & Dicks were clueless when I spoke to them this week

I haven’t seen anything. Some of the sneaker websites have some of the bigger box stores pushing these to April 19 but seems like it might be fluid.

JS”

whats the likelyhood the chimneys drop soon. Or is it just gonna be the day 1s on the 19th.

They needed these out a week or two before asw and an AS CW during that time.…say they drop next week and get bounced first round.…there goes all the air in that ballon 🤦🏻‍♂️

🤯😱

Screenshot_20230404-130444__01.jpg

🔥🔥🔥

Playoffs are about to start
true, but I just feel like if you're going to announce it, pop-up sell it at the ASG, shock drop it, etc, then just have the regular release ready to go. I'm sure Ja's missteps had a little to do with the delay, just takes the wind out of the sails a bit.

marketing been terrible for a signature that everyone’s been wanting since ja burst onto the scene

the fact they delayed these and didn’t even try to pass them off as an easter colorway is baffling to me

Back
Top Bottom