Nike Joyride

Just landed. First impressions very well put together shoe. Very comfortable, most ultra boosty shoe I’ve tried from Nike...
31899C02-75E3-4B30-8CAA-181458BD7FD8.jpeg
If I didn't see the swoosh peeking around the back I'd have thought these were Under Armours.

So Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner here is my opinion for you & anyone else curious:

Like dgar08 dgar08 mentioned a few pages back, these are tough to put on. :frown:

I had to unlace this entire portion just to get my foot in. :smh:

IMG_5020.jpeg

Also, after i untied that section, I still had a problem putting them on because the back heel area is stiff & doesn't move at all.

IMG_5023.jpeg

So IMO, this collar/lacing system doesn't allow for an easy slip on/slip off experience.

I went TTS & once I finally got my foot in though, they felt comfortable & roomy. :D

I'm not sure if there as ideal way to put these on, but if someone knows like donjuan513 donjuan513 , please let us know what worked best for y'all....

PO

So Lunar_Loner Lunar_Loner here is my opinion for you & anyone else curious:

Like dgar08 dgar08 mentioned a few pages back, these are tough to put on. :frown:

I had to unlace this entire portion just to get my foot in. :smh:

IMG_5020.jpeg

Also, after i untied that section, I still had a problem putting them on because the back heel area is stiff & doesn't move at all.

IMG_5023.jpeg

So IMO, this collar/lacing system doesn't allow for an easy slip on/slip off experience.

I went TTS & once I finally got my foot in though, they felt comfortable & roomy. :D

I'm not sure if there as ideal way to put these on, but if someone knows like donjuan513 donjuan513 , please let us know what worked best for y'all....

PO
Thanks I’ll post pics once I get mine in...

Thanks I’ll post pics once I get mine in...

I always go a half size up for casual shoes and have no issues putting them on.

Hyperrevs from a couple of years ago and KD9's are hard to put on, half size up you should be good.

Now if f you went TTS, you'll probably have issues like everyone's saying.

I always go a half size up for casual shoes and have no issues putting them on.

Hyperrevs from a couple of years ago and KD9's are hard to put on, half size up you should be good.

Now if f you went TTS, you'll probably have issues like everyone's saying.
I went half up on FK and they perfect. Stayed TTS on the CC3 so we’ll see...

IMG_20200417_233933.jpg
IMG_20200417_234017.jpg
IMG_20200417_233951.jpg

Got these for $90 with the recent sale. Really like the CW and the different color lace tips and heel pulls give it a nice touch. Very comfy, odd step in feel for sure though. Definitely just gonna wear these casually, nothing can beat my Zoom Flys and trusty Pegasus for actual running.

IMG_20200417_233933.jpg
IMG_20200417_234017.jpg
IMG_20200417_233951.jpg

Got these for $90 with the recent sale. Really like the CW and the different color lace tips and heel pulls give it a nice touch. Very comfy, odd step in feel for sure though. Definitely just gonna wear these casually, nothing can beat my Zoom Flys and trusty Pegasus for actual running.

I like that CW.

Back
Top Bottom