Nike KD 13

My version of the Basketball Blazer
Screenshot_20200416-191735_Nike.jpg

I think each pair will be different, the hype colorway were different on each pair. Maybe that's why it's a $10 increase

The guy that posted said he doesn’t post “fakes” in the comments...

hopefully they all look different

I'm pretty sure it is all different. If you compared the Hype pairs, some pairs had more chains, other had more butterflies.
wow, how does that work? You're just buying the idea of the shoe???

Edit: I see you're right. Looked at 3 different "on feet" type reviews and compared them, and all the patterns are different. That's wild. And especially for the chill pair, since it actually affects the look of the shoe. If your butterflies n chains pattern is in a different spot or has a different rotation, who cares. But if your "chill" shoe has different actual colors, you might not even like the shoe you get.

Has Nike discussed this anyplace? You'd think they'd have that on the shoe's page itself, to stem the tide of returns, calls and contacts when people get shoes delivered that don't match up to the picture at all because the colors are different.

Last edited:
wow, how does that work? You're just buying the idea of the shoe???

Edit: I see you're right. Looked at 3 different "on feet" type reviews and compared them, and all the patterns are different. That's wild. And especially for the chill pair, since it actually affects the look of the shoe. If your butterflies n chains pattern is in a different spot or has a different rotation, who cares. But if your "chill" shoe has different actual colors, you might not even like the shoe you get.

Has Nike discussed this anyplace? You'd think they'd have that on the shoe's page itself, to stem the tide of returns, calls and contacts when people get shoes delivered that don't match up to the picture at all because the colors are different.

The upper is probably a big sheet of fabric with the design. So when they cut up the big sheet to make the upper, each cut will be a different part of the sheet. So yes, you're taking a chance on how your pair comes out.

That's crazy. Every pair is really different. How does that work in-store? :lol:

Or do all the pairs they ship to store, those are all the same.

That's crazy. Every pair is really different. How does that work in-store? :lol:

Or do all the pairs they ship to store, those are all the same.

It's all different. Some multicolor Flyknit shoes had different colors depending on the pair. So this isn't a first time thing. I have a hoodie from Nike that is has prints all over it, and it was different from the stock pic, just like this scenario. I actually think this isn't that uncommon in the fashion show world.

If you're in-store, you could ask to see multiple pairs and pick the one you like best

It's all different. Some multicolor Flyknit shoes had different colors depending on the pair. So this isn't a first time thing. I have a hoodie from Nike that is has prints all over it, and it was different from the stock pic, just like this scenario. I actually think this isn't that uncommon in the fashion show world.

If you're in-store, you could ask to see multiple pairs and pick the one you like best

Interesting. I haven't done in-store stuff much in recent years so hadn't encountered it.

Back
Top Bottom