Nike KD 13

Another one. Colorblocking is dope on this sneaker.
Again, ya'll can probably easily guess the inspiration behind this pair as well :lol:. I'm a simple man.

nikeid

nikeid

nikeid

Took a shot at making a BKLYN alternate pair. Of course on the boring side. BTW if those chill pair are all different Im in.
Screen Shot 2020-04-19 at 9.08.39 AM.png

They look good on feet. That "Hype" colorway will be copped when the price falls.

Last edited:
Imagine someone ordering off NDC wanting them to be solid green and get a fuchsia pair.
I would be so pissed but I’m sure Nike will exchange them. I’ll def be copping these when they release and a good cashback deal . Hopefully they’re not excluded from the Bday coupon. After all is said and done I would like to get these at, at least $120 shipped after coupons and cashback.

It's all different. Some multicolor Flyknit shoes had different colors depending on the pair. So this isn't a first time thing. I have a hoodie from Nike that is has prints all over it, and it was different from the stock pic, just like this scenario. I actually think this isn't that uncommon in the fashion show world.

If you're in-store, you could ask to see multiple pairs and pick the one you like best
Reminds me of the multicolor flyknit pairs indeed. People would order 3 pairs and mix 'n match the best shoes together :lol:

Yeah these are all over the place. If you're in store and could have the employee bring out 3 pairs at a time (which would be annoying AF to them) it would be one thing. But what am I supposed to do, order and just hope I get a fire pair. It would be nice if once you started the checkout process you got a preview of what your shoes look like. I mean that isn't really feasible in the present day but 20 years ago I would never have thought you'd be able to order nikes with customized colors that you chose.

This coronavirus thing is depressing af.

Yeah these are all over the place. If you're in store and could have the employee bring out 3 pairs at a time (which would be annoying AF to them) it would be one thing. But what am I supposed to do, order and just hope I get a fire pair. It would be nice if once you started the checkout process you got a preview of what your shoes look like. I mean that isn't really feasible in the present day but 20 years ago I would never have thought you'd be able to order nikes with customized colors that you chose.

This coronavirus thing is depressing af.

Yeah no way are they taking a pic of every pair that's going to release and preview it for you haha This was how it was with the multicolor flyknit. It is what it is, and gotta think of it like each pair got it's own personality. Plus I think the Chill pair looks better in brighter settings; that darker pair, the lighting is bright on the first pic, then dark on the rest.

Last edited:
Got nike eu reservation for chill pair so now wait and see what kind of pair turns up I guess 😂

Long shot but il ask anyway.
Is there anybody from Europe that ordered the Hype / Butterfly & Chains pair from Nike EU?
And have you received your order from them?

I ordered on Thursday the 16th and still nothing order still says in process.

Back
Top Bottom