Nike KD 13

I replaced my KD 13 insoles with my KD 12 insoles and I think I’m going to keep them in the 13s. The insole from the 13 feels pretty dense and mutes the Zoom a little bit compared to the insole from the 12. I know Chris from Weartesters said the insole from the 13 is similar to an old Kobe that molded to his foot but I’ve been doing some jump training at home for the last two weeks and the insoles from the 13s don’t seem to be changing shape much. Maybe I need to play in them or just need more time for the insole to mold to my feet but for now I like how the 13s feel with the insole from the 12.

I replaced my KD 13 insoles with my KD 12 insoles and I think I’m going to keep them in the 13s. The insole from the 13 feels pretty dense and mutes the Zoom a little bit compared to the insole from the 12. I know Chris from Weartesters said the insole from the 13 is similar to an old Kobe that molded to his foot but I’ve been doing some jump training at home for the last two weeks and the insoles from the 13s don’t seem to be changing shape much. Maybe I need to play in them or just need more time for the insole to mold to my feet but for now I like how the 13s feel with the insole from the 12.

Dude u gotta hoop in them 1st lol

jumping training is way different than hooping

Are the KD 12 insoles just any standard insole?

Made some KD-wees. Gray is a little darker than I thought it would be but not bad. Fit on the 13>12 hands down. Still had to half size up but even then with the 12 it was a still a little snug in forefoot.
Btw, foam around the tongue is cheap as ****!!

Attachments

• B93678AC-41C2-41C7-93EC-B4100B0D27DB.jpeg
    B93678AC-41C2-41C7-93EC-B4100B0D27DB.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Maybe it’s just me, but every time I look at 12 and 13s they look like they should just be lows

Man those are some nice looking kicks. Does it come with black laces? How come nobody has put black laces on them yet? :nerd:

Yup. Home Team's are available and already on sale

$115 on eastbay and footlocker
Nothing’s moving. I guess I think wait a month and you can get them for $80 or less lol. Picked up the PG4 for 60ish a month back. Pulled the trigger thinking my size would sell out. A month later and 3 different sales later, still available...

Psychologically I had moved on from this cw because I wanted to wait for a sale and figured these would dry up before they reached that point.

Imagine if KD wasn't injured without corona, he would be playing right now in Brooklyn in these during the playoffs. This cw would be flying off the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom