Nike KD 13

Man that’s crazy, right off the bat the “home” colorway is on sale $115 @ champs right now.

Is it only me but it bothers me that the Nike swoosh is cut off?

Signing with GS ruined this brand. In Detroit wearing KD’s were a thing. Now no one cares

I'm not too sure the sales right now are because he went to GSW... I think the pandemic has to do with the sales.

You said people don't really wear KDs no more, I think less people are wearing basketball shoes as casual shoes in general now.

I'm not too sure the sales right now are because he went to GSW... I think the pandemic has to do with the sales.

You said people don't really wear KDs no more, I think less people are wearing basketball shoes as casual shoes in general now.
I’m talking before the pandemic. KD was loved in Detroit. People legit turned on him here. KD’s were super popular when he was in Okc. Once he went GS he was labeled a snake. I be outside and I swear on everything my boy is the only person I saw with KD’s and he bought them by accident

that whole kd a snake **** is stupid. he moved to the best possible company in his field. he wasnt married to russell westbrook so aint owe him ****. he wasnt a slave to the thunder management. he did alot for that city. but them ungrateful fat white people in that city only like black men when they are doing something for them. they should have appreciated his time there.

I’m talking before the pandemic. KD was loved in Detroit. People legit turned on him here. KD’s were super popular when he was in Okc. Once he went GS he was labeled a snake. I be outside and I swear on everything my boy is the only person I saw with KD’s and he bought them by accident

I’m in Detroit and I own most pairs of KDs lol I hoop in them though

that whole kd a snake **** is stupid. he moved to the best possible company in his field. he wasnt married to russell westbrook so aint owe him ****. he wasnt a slave to the thunder management. he did alot for that city. but them ungrateful fat white people in that city only like black men when they are doing something for them. they should have appreciated his time there.

Those shots the GM and commentator threw at him during the championship parade was so unnecessary, I'm sure they meant it as a playful thing, but the topic was just not tasteful. The media also never really saw him as a teammate either, more like just some great player who joined the team for the ride. I'm not surprised he left.

You're acting as if the scorn is solely coming from OKC. The entire sports community / country labeled him a snake.

You're right, KD didn't owe OKC anything. But let's be honest, the integrity of the league was definitely sacrificed for those two years. It was like they were playing 2K on rookie settings.

Do you see all those articles about him not feeling fulfilled after winning it all twice? It's because deep down inside he knows he was playing with a stacked deck.

It's a unique situation because I don't blame him from wanting out of a lets take turns iso ball system. But joining a record winning team you were on the brink of defeating is not a good look.

nah, man he has to grind it out every year and if he never wins a ring so be it

lmao what a load of ****

to the military people on here. I just pulled the trigger for $85 shipped on NavyExchange. Couldn’t say No to that price.

I liked the KD12s a lot and the 13 arent bad, but I wouldn't want to wear a Kevin Durant sneaker. I would guess most New Yorkers feel the same way after last summer. After the OKC move, GSW move, Nets move, the burner account, and arguing w/ random people on twitter, he's not one of the more popular players in the league. He's also been injured so I guess people haven't seen them in action.

But on the bright side, his line usually has some of the best performing sneakers Nike makes and they're hitting low prices on sales racks every year if ur patient. I wonder his line might sell better if they were the 'Zoom BB 2020' instead of the 'KD13' though.

Nah going to GS killed his brand. Sales for his shoes have been down for years.. and coincidentally it started with the 9’s. How come Lebron’s didn’t decline after he went to Miami and became the ultimate villain? The 8’s made his signature line’s popularity skyrocket at the time. He did two things: 1. Embraced the villain role 2. Formed a big three with an unproven Heat squad

In comparison, Durant 1. Choked a 3-1 lead to the Warriors then joined them, already one of the best teams in NBA history 2. Kept blaming everyone else for his decision and made burner accounts to defend himself

His move was one of the weakest moves in nba history. That definitely takes a huge hit on his popularity and thus his shoe sales. Even though he’s on the Nets now, I don’t think he’ll ever fully recover unless he goes back to OKC and wins a ring which is highly unlikely.

Nah going to GS killed his brand. Sales for his shoes have been down for years.. and coincidentally it started with the 9’s. How come Lebron’s didn’t decline after he went to Miami and became the ultimate villain? The 8’s made his signature line’s popularity skyrocket at the time. He did two things: 1. Embraced the villain role 2. Formed a big three with an unproven Heat squad

In comparison, Durant 1. Choked a 3-1 lead to the Warriors then joined them, already one of the best teams in NBA history 2. Kept blaming everyone else for his decision and made burner accounts to defend himself

His move was one of the weakest moves in nba history. That definitely takes a huge hit on his popularity and thus his shoe sales. Even though he’s on the Nets now, I don’t think he’ll ever fully recover unless he goes back to OKC and wins a ring which is highly unlikely.

In 2017, his 2nd year with GSW, he had the 3rd highest selling signature, behind LeBron and Kyrie and ahead of Curry. Durant's manager said Durant sells more shoes in China than he does in North America. GSW got a big Asian fan base.

Edit: Also, the Nets owner being the co-founder of Alibaba is going to help his Asian market even more.

Last edited:
In 2017, his 2nd year with GSW, he had the 3rd highest selling signature, behind LeBron and Kyrie and ahead of Curry. Durant's manager said Durant sells more shoes in China than he does in North America. GSW got a big Asian fan base.

Edit: Also, the Nets owner being the co-founder of Alibaba is going to help his Asian market even more.
That’s true. I was only considering the US market tbh.

That home colorway is the best one to me. They’re just clean. Wow. I’m gonna wait though. They’re likely to go lower in price on other platforms.

Back
Top Bottom