Nike KD 13

My Nike By You inspired by Freddy Krueger. I really like how they’ve turned out

4DA2D502-ED88-476E-8A75-DFE7881B2E0D.jpeg 79AABEDF-3CDE-4D6E-B406-6F542F7103B4.jpeg 62C849F1-F1F0-4768-B542-0206B7F32758.jpeg

Got to see them in hand for the first time. Kinda underwhelmed by the upper material, toe box area. They felt comfortable but I think I did a lot a damage already with all these other sales. I will wait until they hit under $100.

testing has increased too, so increased cases are a side effect. At this point most of us just don’t care.

The problem with that argument is that although the number of tests have increased, the percentage of positive results have increased as well - indicating that the surge is not just due to a higher number of tests.

From the article:
"It’s June 12, and Covid-19 hospitalizations are rising in Arizona, the Carolinas, Utah, Arkansas, Texas, Tennessee, and perhaps Florida. Those states are also seeing higher numbers of positive Covid-19 tests, as well as increases in the percentage of tests that come back positive. This indicates that the higher case counts aren’t simply due to more widespread testing finding milder cases."

Finally got a pair of these in the plain-jane black/marble sole CW.

- Not loving the upper
- Insoles definitely hinder step-in comfort, you don't feel all that zoomy goodness
- Not as narrow as the 12, but the toe box slopes down and feels a bit tight on top of my toe (still went TTS though)

Back
Top Bottom