Nike KD 13

1609385846558.jpeg

i cannot believe the university blue team 13 is gone in all good sizes 😭

is there anywhere else to get these?

Love texas colorways on KDs. If it wasn't a KD (I have wide feet), I'd have so many pairs of these.

Love texas colorways on KDs. If it wasn't a KD (I have wide feet), I'd have so many pairs of these.

I also have wide feet (i actually dont even have arches on my feet, they are that flat. Like duck feet) and dont have problems wearing KD13s. Great shoe, just wish the support on them was better, but thats also doable when i can yank the laces really tight.

I also have wide feet (i actually dont even have arches on my feet, they are that flat. Like duck feet) and dont have problems wearing KD13s. Great shoe, just wish the support on them was better, but thats also doable when i can yank the laces really tight.

What size are you? Are you balling in them? And how did you fare in the 12s?

Ready for the Nets throwback colorway to go on sale for $100 or less. Will go great with the hometown Rockets City edition gear this year as well.

What size are you? Are you balling in them? And how did you fare in the 12s?

I am size 11 TTS, but due to my wide feet I usually go up half a size on everything so 11.5, sometimes even full size (Why Not Zer0.1s and PG4) :smile: i do ball in them, and half a size up in KD13s is perfect for me.

I did have two pairs of KD12s, in half a size up and also in full size up. Just wasnt a big fan of those, their forefoot was way too narrow for me even in full size up, they kept ripping my pinky toe open every time. Also they felt kinda "tippy" for me, i think that has mostly to do with my wide feet and KD12s having a narrow base. With 13s i dont feel either of these things, they widened the forefoot and the base is also way more stable!

Only thing lacking for me in the 13s is the support, which is easily fixed with proper lacing, and my biggest flaw of the 13s: the colorways. They have been just absolutely hideous, with a few gems in a pile of crap :D i have myself an Oreo CW, also kinda like the Nets home CW and that basic black/grey/white in which they launched. Of course there us Nike ID, but i just dont feel the options there either. Yeah, im picky! :D

I am size 11 TTS, but due to my wide feet I usually go up half a size on everything so 11.5, sometimes even full size (Why Not Zer0.1s and PG4) :smile: i do ball in them, and half a size up in KD13s is perfect for me.

I did have two pairs of KD12s, in half a size up and also in full size up. Just wasnt a big fan of those, their forefoot was way too narrow for me even in full size up, they kept ripping my pinky toe open every time. Also they felt kinda "tippy" for me, i think that has mostly to do with my wide feet and KD12s having a narrow base. With 13s i dont feel either of these things, they widened the forefoot and the base is also way more stable!

Only thing lacking for me in the 13s is the support, which is easily fixed with proper lacing, and my biggest flaw of the 13s: the colorways. They have been just absolutely hideous, with a few gems in a pile of crap :D i have myself an Oreo CW, also kinda like the Nets home CW and that basic black/grey/white in which they launched. Of course there us Nike ID, but i just dont feel the options there either. Yeah, im picky! :D
I do almost the exact same thing. I'm an 11 and my feet are normal width really but I go 1/2 up in all the sigs usually. KD, PG, Freak, Russ's and Kyrie all work better for me in 11.5 usually.

Have noticed some of the sigs have been more TTS for me though lately. Freak 2s and Why Not 3s were good for me in 11.

I do the same. I like a finger's width of toe room. Not a fan of jamming my toes into the toebox.

With a couple sessions in my 13s I think I like how they feel more than the 12. I still like the 12's upper materials more though.

While the 12's insole made it feel like you were standing directly on the zoom, it could be a little distracting at times. It felt like you were on top of a waterbed almost. Not that, that in itself was an issue but because I could feel the bag so well, I could also feel the edges of my forefoot hang off the sides left and right.

The 13's insole takes away from that super squishy sensation the predecessor gave but I like the more subdued approach this time around.

Back
Top Bottom