Nike KD 13

Breds from DSG came in the other day, tried them out yesterday on an indoor court. Felt very nice, not sure when I’ll get another chance to play in them but I think I like them more than the 12’s. Not quite as bouncy, but the Zoom still feels really nice and def more stable.

Breds are on hash wall at outlets with 30% off. Don’t know final price didn’t try on

These are the ones i lowkey want
1610405245537.png

Y’all think I could pull off a 9 if I’m a 9.5 ?

Gonna wear them casually and pretty loosely laced

I don't think so man. They're pretty 1:1 at the toe as well as being snug from the top (kinda yeezy 350 feeling). They've got insoles much like the kobe 6.

If you took out the insole and put in a regular ortholite, yes probably.

I kind of figured but just had to be sure

Was just trying to save a few dollars even tho my true size isn’t much more then the 9

Nice Sonics colorway. I've been tempted to make a similar pair, but reversing the green and yellow.

Thanks, I really like the all yellow (yellow midsole option) too but I doubled on BL protros so I had to switch it up for these.

Thanks, I really like the all yellow (yellow midsole option) too but I doubled on BL protros so I had to switch it up for these.

yeah. I’ve looked at doing an all yellow colorway too. I missed out on the BLs so I’ve been thinking of making a yellow KD13 instead.

Last edited:
They could be a trey 5 model. I am interested to see how the 14 turns out seeing as the designer behind the Kyrie is now the designer for the kd line

Someone a while ago said he was done and they had a new designer for the kd line. Could be wrong we will see soon enough

Back
Top Bottom