Nike KD 13

That's a tall order. The 29 is one of the best to ever do it.

Why Not 1 Chaos is probably hard to get these days but it's a banger. Removed the shroud of the regular version and was all business. It's also before the shoe got bulkier.

If you try the 35 I would order from Nike only. I say that so you can return them hassle free. I got off my pair because I didn't like how the eclipse plate felt against my foot on lateral movements. And many others have complained about different hot spots. Mine was a PF version so I didnt have any pinching or rubbing but the eclipse plate was really uncomfortable.

If all those other lines aren't working for you either maybe it's time to get off Nike and try something like the New Balance Omn1s.
Update- I’ve gotten 4-5 hours of court time in this week. I’m gonna call these worthy to keep in the rotation. I’ll put my 29s aside and make these my go-to’s for a bit and see how it goes.
My thoughts so far is that the traction + lockdown is not great but “good enough”. I can make it work. 7-8/10.
The cushioning is amazing! Easily my favorite aspect. So comfortable. 10/10

Update- I’ve gotten 4-5 hours of court time in this week. I’m gonna call these worthy to keep in the rotation. I’ll put my 29s aside and make these my go-to’s for a bit and see how it goes.
My thoughts so far is that the traction + lockdown is not great but “good enough”. I can make it work. 7-8/10.
The cushioning is amazing! Easily my favorite aspect. So comfortable. 10/10
Not surprised. It's a fun shoe.

Yo I can’t believe how much these shoes stink after a few runs .... no lie I don’t think I’ve had that issue before... and I always wear clean socks and shower daily 😂

I think they all drop on the 7th. Well, at least on NDC they do.

But I clicked on the link and says “not available”.

They were there earlier. I almost grabbed some, but I got the black OG pair off NDC and my feet felt like they were in a vice at my normal size and KDs have yet to work for me, so I just gave up. They were definitely there earlier.

They were there earlier. I almost grabbed some, but I got the black OG pair off NDC and my feet felt like they were in a vice at my normal size and KDs have yet to work for me, so I just gave up. They were definitely there earlier.

Kind of interested in the PG5 of the colors. But that’s about it.

The “Play for the Future” 13’s go hard IMO. My son just bought a pair for ball...dope shoe in hand!
E0E9EAC8-B71A-4E7D-A980-531FA041BFC1.jpeg

Now almost April kinda shocked that the KD 14 has not leaked yet honestly

Same here, 13s leaked all the way around christmas of '19 and the first CW released on April '20. Just a guess, but i think Nike is gonna postpone the release until next season, since KD hasnt gotten that much playing time in the 13 since that achilles injury.

Back
Top Bottom