Nike KD 13

At this point there seems to be no KD13 coming out in Feb on any release calendars online, I am wondering if we see a switch to the 14 sooner than the may/june usual time? Hopefully the images and info on the 14 drop sometime soon

BHM 13
gettyimages-1230937147-2048x2048.jpg

Grabbed the black/wolf grey off NDC earlier today after a random restock in my size. Couldn’t pass on the price ($67 after a 20% off code) and in need of some new shoes to hoop in. Hoping the indoor runs open up soon so I can give these a try. First time in KDs.

Says he didn't feel like he was worthy of that nickname until now.

Definitely a big misstep for KD in his career. He had 2 solid nicknames the fans could've ran with in durantula and slim reaper and then he decided to give his haters some ammo with that silly servant nickname. :smh:

He's leading in allstar votes now so it seems like the tide is finally turning back and he might be shown in a more positive light post injury.

Wanting a new hoop shoe, might give these a try. I need lockdown, traction and cushioning. I know Nike must hate me for all the returns I’ve done on hoop shoes I didn’t like over the years lmao. I make up for it in other purchases, I just can’t find a hoop shoe I love. I have a bunch of Jordan 29s and basically just hoop in those. Several are close to retirement but still have a few fresh pairs.

Wanting a new hoop shoe, might give these a try. I need lockdown, traction and cushioning. I know Nike must hate me for all the returns I’ve done on hoop shoes I didn’t like over the years lmao. I make up for it in other purchases, I just can’t find a hoop shoe I love. I have a bunch of Jordan 29s and basically just hoop in those. Several are close to retirement but still have a few fresh pairs.

:lol: I had a worker say something slick to me about doing so many returns one time.

I responded with 'Then tell your company to stop making crap products".

He looked at me like I was crazy. :lol:

You pass on the Jordan 34's? I put it right up there with the 29.

You pass on the Jordan 34's? I put it right up there with the 29.
Didn’t really like them. I’m a size 13 and I felt like they were too narrow and short, and 13.5s are almost impossible to find. Even prob wouldn’t have worked. I’m interested in the 35 tho

what else do you think is similar to the 29 for new models?

I just got these KDs from the outlet so I’m gonnagive them some runs. I wanted to try them on in store, I was kind of expecting to not like them immediately lol bit surprisingly they feel really good. But I’m so picky, we’ll see how I like them on court.

Didn’t really like them. I’m a size 13 and I felt like they were too narrow and short, and 13.5s are almost impossible to find. Even prob wouldn’t have worked. I’m interested in the 35 tho

I just got these KDs from the outlet so I’m gonnagive them some runs. I wanted to try them on in store, I was kind of expecting to not like them immediately lol bit surprisingly they feel really good. But I’m so picky, we’ll see how I like them on court.

I just tried out some KD13s and like people said they were better than the 12s, but they suffocated my feet (13 gang here too). I loved the 34s though. I have a bunch of those.

But if you get the 35s, I'd try to get yourself a PF. I tried the DNA colorway and it was too tight around (of all things) the ankle area. But I got the dynasties and those fit nice. I didn't keep them because I wound up hating the yellow, even though the details were amazing.

How do you do with the Lebron line, and the Why Not lines? Or god forbid UnderArmour? I hated the Why Nots (too clunky) but some of the One Takes have worked for me as PFs. Of course I can't truly speak to any performance aspects for shoes from the past year because I haven't done more than shoot around since last March because of the damn pandemic :smh:

Nike basketball in general needs an overhaul. In regards to colorways, how they release them, the coooreay themes etc. bring back the holiday themed shoes. Bring back the apparel
Kinda agree. I think their designs have just sucked overall, including this shoe which might be the worst of the year. However, all that limited Bs can stay gone. I don’t miss that at all. They need better deigns but I think the materials they use make them look so bad. Everything is a single piece upper with a couple things here and there. That needs to stop

Kinda agree. I think their designs have just sucked overall, including this shoe which might be the worst of the year. However, all that limited Bs can stay gone. I don’t miss that at all. They need better deigns but I think the materials they use make them look so bad. Everything is a single piece upper with a couple things here and there. That needs to stop

Agreed. They can even bring both the synthetics with leather ala the Lebron 8 V1.

one piece uppers/materials def need to go on pause for a long while.

I just tried out some KD13s and like people said they were better than the 12s, but they suffocated my feet (13 gang here too). I loved the 34s though. I have a bunch of those.

But if you get the 35s, I'd try to get yourself a PF. I tried the DNA colorway and it was too tight around (of all things) the ankle area. But I got the dynasties and those fit nice. I didn't keep them because I wound up hating the yellow, even though the details were amazing.

How do you do with the Lebron line, and the Why Not lines? Or god forbid UnderArmour? I hated the Why Nots (too clunky) but some of the One Takes have worked for me as PFs. Of course I can't truly speak to any performance aspects for shoes from the past year because I haven't done more than shoot around since last March because of the damn pandemic :smh:

What are you saying by PF?

I used to love Lebron’s but I left his line at the 10, I think they’re hideous now...
I played in the first Why Nots but like you said they felt clunky, sat high off the ground and didn’t like the lock down.
Kyries haven’t been quite right for me either

Agreed. They can even bring both the synthetics with leather ala the Lebron 8 V1.

one piece uppers/materials def need to go on pause for a long while.
Yes! Nike bball was going all in on the Kobe 4-9’ish and the lebron 7 and 8. Bring back the quality materials. The kyrie 4 and 6 KINDA had that mix of old and new materials. They need to head more that direction.

zoom is zoom, Nike has yet to top that. A get they want to make shoes lighter but I don’t care about the extra ounces of the shoes had better materials.

I used to love Lebron’s but I left his line at the 10, I think they’re hideous now...
I played in the first Why Nots but like you said they felt clunky, sat high off the ground and didn’t like the lock down.
Kyries haven’t been quite right for me either
Kyries are a love it or hate it line. You have to have the right foot shape for them to work. Fortunately they work for me. Agreed with the new Lebrons. Just way too much underneath. I stopped at the 8’V1s which I think is the best Lebron ever and one of the best overall Nike basketball has to offer.

Performance fit. They're wider. I thought it was a gimmick until I wound up with PFs and regular versions of the same models, and I can tell the difference. You usually have to buy them online on like ebay, but for the XXXV Dynasties they sold them on NDC.

Performance fit. They're wider. I thought it was a gimmick until I wound up with PFs and regular versions of the same models, and I can tell the difference. You usually have to buy them online on like ebay, but for the XXXV Dynasties they sold them on NDC.
Oh wow I never heard of this

That's a tall order. The 29 is one of the best to ever do it.

Why Not 1 Chaos is probably hard to get these days but it's a banger. Removed the shroud of the regular version and was all business. It's also before the shoe got bulkier.

If you try the 35 I would order from Nike only. I say that so you can return them hassle free. I got off my pair because I didn't like how the eclipse plate felt against my foot on lateral movements. And many others have complained about different hot spots. Mine was a PF version so I didnt have any pinching or rubbing but the eclipse plate was really uncomfortable.

If all those other lines aren't working for you either maybe it's time to get off Nike and try something like the New Balance Omn1s.

Back
Top Bottom