Nike KD 14

I agree - this cushioning setup has been my favorite and that includes consideration towards the GT Cut. I love the cuts, but these feel lighter and more bouncy. It’s wild though that the 2 best cushion setups of all time for Nike hoops (just my opinion) came out within months of each other lol.

I will be going for those KDs today, wish me luck baby

I got to get on this pizza party, stories of this midsole set up are becoming legendary

Thinking about picking up the RE1 that dropped today…like the mid strap but not a big fan of the print…they moved them to reg NDC quick, must not be selling.

copped, joints are pure fiah, imho

joex joex just got home and peeped your post, sent me straight there, i dont got snkrs app so im motherlovin E LATE ED !

other than the Dreams (KYDs) these my favorite. God bless this thread and all that r up in it

kd yessssssss.jpg

Same I have been sitting here trying to decide haha

this video shows additional detail on em. Like the inside part is like a light bulb/animaniac character or somthing and I couldn't tell that or didnt notice from looking at the prior pictures.

Also, dude weighs them and these weigh more. He thinks the material is different but I'd guess its the strap. I kind of skipped around in the video so I probably missed things he said.

I ultimately decided against it because my feet are just too big and the pattern is just too pukey for the fire *** strap to even make up for. I also just kept thinking about the 2 prior pairs I got that I returned. My track record with KDs is abysmal. Hooped in the 13s indoors and my knee was wrecked the next day. Whatever they do with his shoes just doesn't work for me. When I'd make moves trying them out, I just felt unstable.

But if you're already balling in these, pick em up! Seem to be better in person. I love the inspiration. I wish they'd gone less abstract with the guy's art, that would have made them better. As it is, it just reminds me of going over some friend's grandma's house and seeing an ungodly couch pattern or pattern on an oven mitt or something :lol:

Also contrary to the cover of the video, theres no on foot shots in it :smh:

Has Nike Team colors always sold typically well in years past? I always try to hold off on those colorways hoping for them to get the big clearance discounts. But between a few kicks I was eyeing. Like the Kyrie's last year, the PG5's recently, and the Royal TB KD's now sold out of my size everywhere else, I ended up just getting them on NDC and they're already at limited quantities left. That FOMO hit me.

12s and 13s disappeared faster than usual but I have seen some at outlets. Having full length Zoom, ballers be buying them up I guess as they are middle ground(best) to air strobel and max air (Lebron)

Has Nike Team colors always sold typically well in years past? I always try to hold off on those colorways hoping for them to get the big clearance discounts. But between a few kicks I was eyeing. Like the Kyrie's last year, the PG5's recently, and the Royal TB KD's now sold out of my size everywhere else, I ended up just getting them on NDC and they're already at limited quantities left. That FOMO hit me.

navy blue ones on .com now too, lookin too damn good

not gonna wait too much longer after your post now

kd toon.jpg

Finally something decent but the swoosh color should've been like the color of the zoom thing on the midfoot

Those are pretty decent!!
Those are very reaper-y, I like em
I agree! Is the scratched out 14 on every colorway or just this one?
Edit: Nope, it isn’t. These have Slim Reaper written all over them!!!

Just gave me reason to buy the Basquiat jersey ASAP!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom