Nike KD 15

I’m still on the sidelines on this model, working thru my backlog, and waiting for the right colorway + discounts. I’d cop that black TB pair if they hit disco, but it’s already gone in my size (for now at least)

These new era sigs flood the market with 80 colorways of the same model, and wonder why people are over it so quick.

Not to be the old "back in my day" cat, but cats like Mike, Penny, Barkley, etc got 3 maybe 4 colorways max per NBA season.

Home, Away, All star, and maybe a fly joint on the side, ala a Grape 5, True Blue 3, Military 4, etc.

Now cats is getting colorways that don't even go with they team Uni and none of these colorways or models are even allowed to become memorable.

I’m still on the sidelines on this model, working thru my backlog, and waiting for the right colorway + discounts. I’d cop that black TB pair if they hit disco, but it’s already gone in my size (for now at least)

I really wanted the black and white pairs but figured the psychic purps would go quicker but I was completely wrong. It's like the black & whites never even existed, they're all gone:lol:

I really wanted the black and white pairs but figured the psychic purps would go quicker but I was completely wrong. It's like the black & whites never even existed, they're all gone:lol:
The mostly black and white tb still has most sizes but yeah the cookies n cream ones are basically gone. The black ones are better though imo

Purple pair should be here today. Looking forward to finally trying them on.

I Like that 9th wonder pair a lot. I think this has been a great line up from Nike Basketball this year, best they'e had in awhile.

Which pair of Kyries?

1662571618016.jpeg

Is Nike done with NBY for signature Nike basketball? Haven’t seen anything since Kyrie Infinity
I keep wondering the same thing, normally they have at-least 3-4 models that are on there for basketball. The KD would be the most fire NBY silhouette to be on there in quite some time. Part of me thinks its a supply chain issue and factories do not have enough stock materials to launch new models yet. I really hope they put something new on there soon though.

eastbay has 40% off on the red colorway code ALLOUT40

Tempting. Its the worst colorway so makes sense 😂

Pulled the trigger. Had $22 in spare gift card to burn. $65 out of pocket. Doubt ill find another pair cheaper or even this cheap down the line.

Last edited:

That’s a sweet deal. I paid $97. I can’t argue with it.

Wish Nike offered sole swapping as a service lol. These soles always ruin whatever colorway they’re on

Still tempting

Nice. They were excluded from discount earlier this week when I checked.

Picked up a pair from the Eastbay sale. May try and exchange for the Nets black/blue colorway in store.

Anyone in here get the Cardo joints? If so can you show in person picture

Mis-titled video...Looks like 3M laces and upper:

I personally don't know who any of these three guys are. Copped the "Cardo" because I think they look great. Second favorite is the "9th Wonder" pair, I may cop those if they hit discount. Don't really care for the "Boi 1da" pair at all.

Back
Top Bottom