Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn is the deal on the xmas joints dead for y'all? Just went by a footlocker and it rang 79.99...which is still pretty good if you got $20 rewards but 29.99 would've been sweet after the rewards

Lol, well played my friend.  I'd be all over that. What can I say, I dig them man.  I just find it funny how cyclical this sneaker stuff is.  Do people even like sneakers anymore or is it just the drive for resell/flexing all that fuels it? 
I think some people like Adidas, but mostly no. I can't believe I got full length zoom and flyknit for $50. When I was in my teens I was just happy if I could get shoes before they were sold out.

Now unless it's a yeezy, UB, or NMD you should expect discounts

Damn is the deal on the xmas joints dead for y'all? Just went by a footlocker and it rang 79.99...which is still pretty good if you got $20 rewards but 29.99 would've been sweet after the rewards

I'm thinking they fixed the price to the appropriate price.

Last edited:
View media item 2367559
$99 couldn't pass them up. I actually went .5 down. Tried on my true size but felt the ankle had too much space. .5 size down felt a lot better

Edit .5 size down was too tight in the heel, hopefully tts works

Last edited:
Nice pickup. .5 down is a good look lengthwise if the narrowness is ok for you. I felt like they run a little long

blackout looks cool with the sunlight hitting just the toe
smokin.gif

Hooped in them for about 3 hours.

Once I got used to the "movement" the ankle collar allows, I had no problems. This full length zoom set up is perfect for my foot!

In order to get the fit exactly how I wanted it, I had to double sock even; even though I went TTS, one pair of socks didn't fully lock me in.

0 heel slippage for me also. Will definitely get a few more pairs.

:nthat:

After about 3 hours of use

View media item 2368003

Last edited:
Can't wait to play in the sauces. Has anyone played in these or any translucent outsole pairs?

Hooped in them for about 3 hours.

Once I got used to the "movement" the ankle collar allows, I had no problems. This full length zoom set up is perfect for my foot!

In order to get the fit exactly how I wanted it, I had to double sock even; even though I went TTS, one pair of socks didn't fully lock me in.

0 heel slippage for me also. Will definitely get a few more pairs.

:nthat:

After about 3 hours of use

View media item 2368003

great review bro, the only thing i don't like about this shoe is that where the zoom air is separated is where i have a problem i feel like i don't feel the zoom throughout my foot. i guess its the way i run/ jump/slash that makes me not feel the zoom in those part

great review bro, the only thing i don't like about this shoe is that where the zoom air is separated is where i have a problem i feel like i don't feel the zoom throughout my foot. i guess its the way i run/ jump/slash that makes me not feel the zoom in those part

I didn't experience this but will look out for it

Caved in and paid 109 for the red/black pair. Should have picked them up when I saw them for $99. Was out shooting in the city...hit every footlocker on 34th street and south of it. Varying prices at 119.99, 109.99 and full price. SMH, had dude at one of them run the sku and he came back like "nah. Not on sale"

109 flat from Nike...all of other sites and mom pop stores that had them on the cheap...all of a sudden have sold out/only have a handful of larger sizes

Caved in and paid 109 for the red/black pair. Should have picked them up when I saw them for $99. Was out shooting in the city...hit every footlocker on 34th street and south of it. Varying prices at 119.99, 109.99 and full price. SMH, had dude at one of them run the sku and he came back like "nah. Not on sale"

109 flat from Nike...all of other sites and mom pop stores that had them on the cheap...all of a sudden have sold out/only have a handful of larger sizes

I swear Manhattan gotta be the worst yo. Ran all over today after work looking or the sauce joints. 42nd st they were fresh out..still had the few for $79 though..told me to hit HOH on 41 and Broadway..never been there before..that spot didn't even have sale shoes lol..they said hit 34th st..I already knew what the deal was.

41st just opened, they ain't gonna have any shoes on sale, and 34th by the Empire State Building is where I copped three pairs of sauces

Back
Top Bottom