Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Was still able to order The Sauce colorway upon closing on the west coast. Thanks and reps to those for helping out.

I went to Hillsdale Mall HoH...didn't have them there, BUT they were able to order 2 pairs for me no problem (Adult sizes). Price is legit $50 for these. Even the manager said he's gonna order one for himself.

He said he has a feeling that whoever is in charge of pricing storewide messed up and wrote $49 instead of $99 (since the other colorways that are on sale are priced at $99.) Which means it could get corrected if/when they catch on. So jump on these while you can! [emoji]128526[/emoji] #stealoftheyear

Its hard to pinpoint the reasoning behind this, It doesn't seem like the sauce colorway was doing any worse than the other colorways.

Its hard to pinpoint the reasoning behind this, It doesn't seem like the sauce colorway was doing any worse than the other colorways.

It's either the mistake theory or that it's not only a model that's not selling great because of how narrow it is and the bubble popping (imagine how many vouchers they're giving out for this shoe) and on top of all that in Nike's eyes it's a xmas colorway and here it is mid March.

To me it's just a dope color way. Do I have to go to a HoH or is it any FL?

It's either the mistake theory or that it's not only a model that's not selling great because of how narrow it is and the bubble popping (imagine how many vouchers they're giving out for this shoe) and on top of all that in Nike's eyes it's a xmas colorway and here it is mid March.

To me it's just a dope color way. Do I have to go to a HoH or is it any FL?
The not selling theory doesn't make sense because it would mean all colors would be on sale. Also, there haven't been any, or have been few, reports of full size runs when we've seen them.

Also no, you don't have to go to a HoH exclusively to order them. Any footlocker should be ok.

The not selling theory doesn't make sense because it would mean all colors would be on sale. Also, there haven't been any, or have been few, reports of full size runs when we've seen them.

Also no, you don't have to go to a HoH exclusively to order them. Any footlocker should be ok.

This is the only Christmas color way though.

This is the only Christmas color way though.

It's still just a color. Your comment was about the model which isn't exclusive to one color.

It's still just a color. Your comment was about the model which isn't exclusive to one color.

No I mentioned the Christmas part in my original comment

My bad dude. I def missed that last part.
It's still odd that there was no incremental decrease like the other ones got. Just $150 to $50.
The website was updated yesterday to be $110 instead of $150 so it seems like they did the incremental decrease there.

looks like FL wont allow you to order the "sauce" in store for 49.99$  I even called the Customer line, and they said no go, and to order online.  
mean.gif

Bro where in ny? I work right next to foot locker on 42nd st and I saw the price at $79.99 on Friday I believe..I saw this thread Saturday afternoon like wtf?

Even at 80 they're a steal imo, but I ordered them in BK by the junction. They were out of stock but they were able to order them for me with the SKU posted lasted page

i order mine in NYC today at 2 PM, around what time did you try?
I tried yesterday at 4PM PST.  Gave them the store barcode from my phone, and he could not order it saying none available to be ordered.  Called the hotline, lady said cant order cuz no store around me and warehouse have them, but feel free to order online, but I do not get the store price. 

Was told the same thing in SF HOH: " This Item can't be ordered in store online"...However, was able to get a price adjusment as I had bought a pair on 3/3 for $99; Got a refund of the $99, then re-puchased at $49.99 :smile: 

Why do you wanna keep hyping them up? If no one cares about them then you'll be able to get 3 for $20
laugh.gif
Lol, well played my friend.  I'd be all over that. What can I say, I dig them man.  I just find it funny how cyclical this sneaker stuff is.  Do people even like sneakers anymore or is it just the drive for resell/flexing all that fuels it? 

Why do you wanna keep hyping them up? If no one cares about them then you'll be able to get 3 for $20 :lol:
Lol, well played my friend.  I'd be all over that. What can I say, I dig them man.  I just find it funny how cyclical this sneaker stuff is.  Do people even like sneakers anymore or is it just the drive for resell/flexing all that fuels it? 

I mean, we all have our own personal tastes and it's not always due to hype.
I'm not a fan of the KD elites myself and I'm OK on the 9s as a whole but it's not because they aren't limited. I'm just not the biggest fan of the look.
If you check around other threads, you will see a nice amount of people like non hyped shoes.

Back
Top Bottom