Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I swear Manhattan gotta be the worst yo. Ran all over today after work looking or the sauce joints. 42nd st they were fresh out..still had the few for $79 though..told me to hit HOH on 41 and Broadway..never been there before..that spot didn't even have sale shoes lol..they said hit 34th st..I already knew what the deal was.

I hit the ones on 14th street (East & West)....and few other random spots. I can live with $109....better then $150 for a shoe I really wanted and tried to wait on. Didnt want to chance it again and miss out completely. You are right though......Manhattan is trash....but even some of the other stores in BK, Queens and even SI (where I live)....some of them don't even carry KDs, Kyries, etc

Can't wait to play in the sauces. Has anyone played in these or any translucent outsole pairs?

Only played in the Jade ones. Not a clear sole, so can't really help too much. Lol.

But the solid soles are great. Great traction even on a dirty *** court. They're my indoor ball shoes.

No rips on the flyknit and no popped bubble. Played in them countlesss of times.

Hooped on a dusty court with the sauce joints....ice skates, had to wipe every 2 possessions or so...do these things break in and get better or nah?

Hooped on a dusty court with the sauce joints....ice skates, had to wipe every 2 possessions or so...do these things break in and get better or nah?
Heard the translucent soles are horrible on dusty courts, the Sole Brothers specifically say it all the time in their reviews. The solid soles are great though on the other hand, never had problems with them whatsoever.

Heard the translucent soles are horrible on dusty courts, the Sole Brothers specifically say it all the time in their reviews. The solid soles are great though on the other hand, never had problems with them whatsoever.

Dis da Sole bruddas!
Traction is like, bad man... like really bad. I mean not like terrible bad, but like bad bad. No wait sometimes it's like, good, but a lot of times it's like bad

I think they both have solid rubber outsoles.

My mic drops were real comfortable, felt like walking on pillows. The flyknit was flexible and a good sock like fit, the traction was ok.
I purchased the grey ones last month on sale. They are my favorite colorway of the kd9, but they feel like a completely different shoe. The flyknit is stiff, the insole and zoom is hard, the traction is not as good and they feel a little bigger than the mic drop.

Has anyone else experienced this with different color ways?

Last edited:
My mic drops were real comfortable, felt like walking on pillows. The flyknit was flexible and a good sock like fit, the traction was ok.
I purchased the grey ones last month on sale. They are my favorite colorway of the kd9, but they feel like a completely different shoe. The flyknit is stiff, the insole and zoom is hard, the traction is not as good and they feel a little bigger than the mic drop.

Has anyone else experienced this with different color ways?
my blackouts fit the description of your greys. Will be able to compare to the sauces in a couple hours.

just noticed the cargo or khaki green or w/e in my Eastbay catalog. Does that mean they're definitely coming out?

just noticed the cargo or khaki green or w/e in my Eastbay catalog. Does that mean they're definitely coming out?
See my posts on page 208 of this thread....I called them and tried to order and I think they just messed up and put wrong SKU in the catalog.

See my posts on page 208 of this thread....I called them and tried to order and I think they just messed up and put wrong SKU in the catalog.
Wrong SKU? What about the picture? (saw your posts btw, didn't seem to come to a real conclusion on what happened.)

One lady told me it was a "release shoe" and sold out very fast. I argued with her that it was never released but she wasn't listening and just said it sold out very fast. I disagree cuz I think you could find a pair online somewhere, but maybe there are a few out there that were lucky.

The sauces are really nice in person. The color of the swoosh doesn't translate well in pics; it's like a rose gold. Hoping to test out the traction tomorrow or Monday but i think the flyknit is less stiff than my blackout pair.

Anybody ever had a bubble pop on these? My left shoe just went flat and I've only worn them in the gym about 4 times.

Also, it's been slightly over 30 days so I'm not automatically eligible for a return. I hit up Nike online customer service and they're having me send my kicks to a local distributor, then they'll inspect the shoes for a couple of days and tell me what my options are from there.

Has anybody ever dealt with this before? What was your experience like? Am I screwed?

Anybody ever had a bubble pop on these? My left shoe just went flat and I've only worn them in the gym about 4 times.

Also, it's been slightly over 30 days so I'm not automatically eligible for a return. I hit up Nike online customer service and they're having me send my kicks to a local distributor, then they'll inspect the shoes for a couple of days and tell me what my options are from there.

Has anybody ever dealt with this before? What was your experience like? Am I screwed?

it's happened to hundreds of people from what i've read, the guys on this board always got a voucher

Thanks man, repped. Yeah man I think another reason is that the actual sole is super thin underneath the air unit. So the first floor burn that happened went all the way through. If I do get a voucher, I'm can't get these shoes again. Absolutely love the feel and cushioning but they gotta hold up longer than that.

Thanks man, repped. Yeah man I think another reason is that the actual sole is super thin underneath the air unit. So the first floor burn that happened went all the way through. If I do get a voucher, I'm can't get these shoes again. Absolutely love the feel and cushioning but they gotta hold up longer than that.
The connector between the toe bag and the main bag didnt rip?

No rip. Basically I can see a scuff on the bottom heel and it weakened it just enough to flatten it

Back
Top Bottom