Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
haha yeah he's been asking for these for a minute. Funny he's excited for the KD Elites than I've seen him for the Lebrons and Kyries lol

Where's the low low for a GR pair of KD9's? Thinking like $75 it'd pull the trigger. (Aside from $50 mishap at HOH last week..)

Where's the low low for a GR pair of KD9's? Thinking like $75 it'd pull the trigger. (Aside from $50 mishap at HOH last week..)

Sheikh Shoes has the for $99 plus 25% OFF (In store only)

Last edited:
Funny how most people in here just checkin in to see if the price of KD's has dropped even further.

Any BHM's $100 and under? lol :nerd:

Guilty as well.
Passed on summer pack for $80 today (get destroyed on court). Tried on and passed on blackouts for $99 (still too high). Zoom felt squishy but flyknit was feeling cheap as others have mentioned.

I was gonna ball in my sauces tonight, but ended up switching em out. Someone called em the GOAT shootaround shoe and that's the truth. They feel so good and I love the cushioning. If only the lockdown wasn't crappy.

Btw traction is fine on the clear soles IMO. If the floor gets wet then it's ice skating but that's basically any shoe.

Last edited:
I was gonna ball in my sauces tonight, but ended up switching em out. Someone called em the GOAT shootaround shoe and that's the truth. They feel so good and I love the cushioning. If only the lockdown wasn't crappy.

Btw traction is fine on the clear soles IMO. If the floor gets wet then it's ice skating but that's basically any shoe.

Hoping the Elites allow for a more custom fit with that flywire setup. I could use a bit more lockdown, but a little less constriction through the mid foot.

Funny how most people in here just checkin in to see if the price of KD's has dropped even further.

Any BHM's $100 and under? lol :nerd:

Has it been a month since they dropped? I know the BHM models are a QS and no coupons to use at FTL.

I'm guessing also means once a month has passed they could go on sale soon after that.

Could have gotten the BHM for like $110 after that Nike Town pass. But still to much for me. Lol. $99 or less will do.

No GSW away colorways for the KD 9. Wow. Even on Nike ID, the hue of blue is photo blue and not royal blue. SMH.

Not really interested in the Elites. Those bulky fly wire strings look like worms. Yuck.

Last edited:
Ducks PEs are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Elites fit much better overall. It's more of a one to one fit without choking your foot like the regular 9. However, I didn't feel the cushioning as much as my iDs. Elites are more lower to the ground. The swoosh popped against the grey upper. If they go on sale I'm definitely picking up a pair. The Kyries are weak compared to them.

Elites fit much better overall. It's more of a one to one fit without choking your foot like the regular 9. However, I didn't feel the cushioning as much as my iDs. Elites are more lower to the ground. The swoosh popped against the grey upper. If they go on sale I'm definitely picking up a pair. The Kyries are weak compared to them.

Did you go TTS? Was not expecting the early pretty good reviews. Kinda making me wanna pick these up

Back
Top Bottom