Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
U talking about the usa joints and black...jokes on u.u sound dumb fam i said the pics would leak last friday...stop making me out to be a idiot,when I'm the only one in the world with any info about these..where is all yall sources lmfao?where is bss?exactly nobody said ish but me,I'm trying help so dm me I'm only helping 7 ppl cop em.Qu8se do i know u?my i fo is about kd 9,only dude in world speaking on it,WTKD is a no brainer kid

Last edited:
View media item 2068035
2 CITIES...245 PAIR WORLWIDE...48 PER CITY..DO THE MATH KNOW IT ALLS....my info comes from not one person do your research and go back,people use my info,even sneakerbardetroit.com and sneakernews...nobody has any info in the usa but me and rmnbilliams, i told you about the wtkd8 too b4 hand

But apparently Nike just confirmed pre heats will be 150....goes against what you said...

Last edited:
How much is nyc sales tax ?I see georgia school system has failed another family.ventura Blake how would I cat has a Lil if i will have 6 pair on ebay monday for $499....I'm str8...I'm trying to help real kd heads!so if u need help I'm willing to help 7 ppl period.im hear to help so everything else is lame

Last edited:
How much is nyc sales tax ?I see georgia school system has failed another family.ventura Blake how would I cat has a Lil if i will have 6 pair on ebay monday for $499....I'm str8

So you saying NYC sales tax is going to add another $50-$70 huh interesting

Last edited:
How much is nyc sales tax ?I see georgia school system has failed another family.ventura Blake how would I cat has a Lil if i will have 6 pair on ebay monday for $499....I'm str8...I'm trying to help real kd heads!so if u need help I'm willing to help 7 ppl period.im hear to help so everything else is lame

You seem really trustworthy...brb, gonna go grab my wallet so I can send you my money

Multi is hyperstrike.....kanyeezy411 u do realize I have a master's and chat room typing is not grammar,u do know that right,u do know I scored 1300 on the S.A.T....IT'S KOOL KEEP BEING CLASS CLOWN,I'll settle for my preheat 9 come monday.im a irradiate scholar boy

Last edited:
beenkill beenkill dont PM me trying to throw kiddy insults and brag, but then claim you want to help me.

Having a degree is like having a pair of white/white AF1's .. I got both and it dont make me special at all. Apparently someone gave you a pass on getting through school because nothing you have posted has sounded like it came from someone with any intellect.

You made yourself sound even more dumb/desperate by hopping in the PMs.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Talking and Texting a forum isn't grammar,I'm a teacher genius....so u really think I'm parsing doing doctoral thesis and derivations with etymologies?It's not serious,the racist stuff isn't funny only hurts me helping others who really want the pre hear kd 9...everything I speak on is accurate and excl8

Last edited:
I really wish it was funny,what a schmuck you are....funny thing in 4th grade I was on a 20th grade reading level,and have been skipped a grade twice....racism i see is still a problem worldwide,when a dude genuine and trying help dudes act like the jive flexible and fruitty in here...

I'm from miami florida,and I have won awards from the mayor for academics...so it's far from reality or funny.anyway i will help 7 ppl land the DC preheat heats 9...dm don't wait til Monday when no store has them.thx Quame

Last edited:
So they're $220? If they retail at 150 then that puts NYC sales tax around 47% :lol: really trying to decipher what you're saying here. Seriously, I'm starting to feel bad for your "students"

Last edited:
Called local HoH and they have the Olympic cw. Doesn't know if theyre getting pre heats but they also haven't received the black pair yet either so something has to show up by Monday

Back
Top Bottom