Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
beenkill beenkill dont PM me trying to throw kiddy insults and brag, but then claim you want to help me.

Having a degree is like having a pair of white/white AF1's .. I got both and it dont make me special at all. Apparently someone gave you a pass on getting through school because nothing you have posted has sounded like it came from someone with any intellect.

You made yourself sound even more dumb/desperate by hopping in the PMs.

he likes to pm people when you hurt his feelings. did it to me too. glad to see this guys a clown

Why would u call hoh?they not getting DC PREHEAT HEATS 9 OR WTKD 8...WHEN WILL PPL LISTEN,THAT IS WHY I CAME TO THE SITE

dude is mad hurt hit up my inbox as well 
roll.gif

that you?

Bc the 2 minutes it took to call gives me more peace of mind than listening to your mostly incoherent posts

Edit: this is my first day seeing you post. Where did anyone say anything regarding your appearance? I lnow I dont know what you look like lol. Also, education has nothing to do with knowing the availability of a pair of kicks

Last edited:
Come to my hood and when u see my house u will know the education has catalyzed me to have 1200 sneakers,beautiful condo,and my own small business. Any other racial slurs,i feel like Jackie Robinson after he hits a home run the white fans call him ****** and throw tomatoes...racism has to stop on this site...spelling error has no reflection on iq or grammar,in actuality u ,are yourself seem foolish and starving for example props from a bunch of squares.come to my hood see how I'm living then wonder if my edu6has failed..in mentor every kid in ,y hood and give kids money and sneakers.lame

Drisk 34 really.....come to the hood and talk crazy to hoover vice loads Latin kings yette nhc....yall are racist hiding behind keyboards,fake comedians,I'm trying to help so fall back

Last edited:
I really wish it was funny,what a schmuck you are....funny thing in 4th grade I was on a 20th grade reading level,and have been skipped a grade twice....racism i see is still a problem worldwide,when a dude genuine and trying help dudes act like the jive flexible and fruitty in here...

Talking and Texting a forum isn't grammar,I'm a teacher genius....so u really think I'm parsing doing doctoral thesis and derivations with etymologies?It's not serious,the racist stuff isn't funny only hurts me helping others who really want the pre hear kd 9...everything I speak on is accurate and excl8
Nobody in here is being racist towards you. We don't even know what race you are don't try and play the victim now. There are REAL racial issues going on in the world right now and getting holes shot through your info because it's not adding up all the way, is not being racist at all. so don't play that card.

Last edited:
PREHEAT 9 RESELL going not be friendly,if u really want these it's going be a mad house...nyc had 48 yeezys at both adidas..same deal with these

My info 100%,like the white 350 bomb i dropped....I'm too ahead for these sites

Last edited:
I have two children and a business to run,who cares if someone mispells words,my info is 100%.The DC preheat heats 9 will be very exclusive to 2 cities,these two cities will have less than 5 for per store.Kd will be at the event monday,also guest such as designer leo chang.How is that not helping people?I am engaged scorned for help.That is no reason to gang up on a guy

Last edited:
beenkill beenkill dont PM me trying to throw kiddy insults and brag, but then claim you want to help me.

Having a degree is like having a pair of white/white AF1's .. I got both and it dont make me special at all. Apparently someone gave you a pass on getting through school because nothing you have posted has sounded like it came from someone with any intellect.

You made yourself sound even more dumb/desperate by hopping in the PMs.

:lol:

and where have you been haven't seen your name in a minute

Multi is hyperstrike.....kanyeezy411 u do realize I have a master's and chat room typing is not grammar,u do know that right,u do know I scored 1300 on the S.A.T....IT'S KOOL KEEP BEING CLASS CLOWN,I'll settle for my preheat 9 come monday.im a irradiate scholar boy

Back
Top Bottom