Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm helping the 7 kd fans who want em the most....hmu...I love all humans,karma dharma....bhaggavita gang

Last edited:
"im a irradiate scholar boy"

Irradiate-
-Expose (food) to gamma rays to kill microorganisms.

-Illuminate (something) by or as if by shining light on it.

Crazy up in here

Im still in disbelief KD is going to the Knicks! Thats crazy. Cue the @GrizzlyAnimal monkey gif, we need to drop the news to Stephen A Smith [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Get me out for mispelling? That's pretty goofy i must admit,I love the way the toe box bends for extra explosion cutting through the lane or on a dunk.Leo change is ahead of his time,i would derived what other nike shoes he designs,wouldn't be suprise if he is working on that low top auto lacing sneaker

if you guys followed the air jordan xxx thread im pretty sure this beenkill guy was in there on another screen name giving out false info about the jordan xxx and stealing peoples pics and info and claiming it his own. once dude got proven wrong he straight vanished

guy had the same broken english and everything lol

Mamma Durant had a meeting with kd melo and lala last weekend...hmmm.I hate jordan 30s sorry boss.I rarely post pics and when I do its definitely mine

Last edited:
"im a irradiate scholar boy"

Irradiate-
-Expose (food) to gamma rays to kill microorganisms.

-Illuminate (something) by or as if by shining light on it.

He meant:

Erudite - having or showing great knowledge or learning

I also got a dm from him being accused of being racist.

Last edited:
So kd9 preheats only dropping in DMV due to it being his hometown and NYC because he's going to the Knicks? I must've missed his season on the Knicks when he wore the 6s

also who remembers the one guy who was talking like leo chang was god and thought he was a genius and annoyed the hell out of people it was in one of the old kd threads

Geez what's going on in here. Anyways anyone interested go to the Oneness link someone posted above and they'll send an invoice for the ultra limited exclusive elusive rare Preheat 9. Got my invoice from them

Oneness knows nothing....I put the world on this pre heat kd 9,yall was saying it's choke grey and at ftl....all false,i cleared the air for sneakernews SBD oneness....

@nobl3kane for mispelling words huh?this must be the committee of 300 or 13th council?helping ppl is bad I guess right king noble kane?Michael blacks on went to my college and was very wealthy with a mercedes 600 cl.ppl always try joking ppl until they see them shining in real life.anyway mark my words 4 ppl in this thread max will have the pre heat,my pair will be signed and on ebay come tuesday.good luck monday,and tell kd sister i said hi....

Last edited:
Finess a williams.....Google it,that's my sister.season 1 msg show

Last edited:
I came with official info,drop date,cw name,and more details but now I'm the wrong?that's with wrong with this site a bunch of bashing ppl,why not help each other?I believe in karma,helping the next man

U talking about the usa joints and black...jokes on u.u sound dumb fam i said the pics would leak last friday...stop making me out to be a idiot,when I'm the only one in the world with any info about these..where is all yall sources lmfao?where is bss?exactly nobody said ish but me,I'm trying help so dm me I'm only helping 7 ppl cop em.Qu8se do i know u?my i fo is about kd 9,only dude in world speaking on it,WTKD is a no brainer kid

so you're a teacher but somehow you must work for nike too and head up the bball division since NO ONE else in the world knows anything about these, eh?

Last edited:
Everybody needs to relax. Just wait for the day of the drop everything will come to light.
kevin-durant-weed.jpg

Nobody knows nothing,I don't matter .....I am the only voice on these DC PREHEAT 9S,NIKE REFERENCES IT AS A HYPERSTRIKE

Wrap what up?I like the pre heat 9 because I like the rarest shoes...what's to wrap up?the shoes are dope and going to be impossible to cop,what is wrong with giving ppl heads up,i could have easily kept the cat in the bag,and yall would have no solid info,sole reaver dm me stop trying be funny,it's lame

Back
Top Bottom