Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, the release dates are way all over the place..SMDH! I was under the impression the Black/Multi's are coming out along with the Black/Purple. Now, no one including Nike.com doesn't have any idea when they come out lol

Just gonna put this out there as a thought I had. Some of you will prob agree.

What if the 2 different black pairs "scheduled" for the 20th are in fact samples of the ID that will go live on 20th once the Wolf Grey release.
That's my opinion / thought, agree or not I'm just saying.

20th Wolf Grey / Pink.
20th ID goes live incl Black / Multi.
27th USA
Then the Black / White that guys already have is up third.

[emoji]128521[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Not gonna pretend to be billy big balls here either & pretend I'm down with Nike or KD cuts my grass, like another member haha just putting a idea out there.

Last edited:

What if the 2 different black pairs "scheduled" for the 20th are in fact samples of the ID that will go live on 20th once the Wolf Grey release.

20th Wolf Grey / Pink.
27th USA

Not gonna pretend to be bully big balls here either & pretend I'm down with Nike or KD cuts my grass, like another member haha just putting a idea out there.

Exactly what I was thinking the other day tbh.
Lol repped for KD cuts your grass [emoji]128514[/emoji]

20th Wolf Grey / Pink.
27th USA

Not gonna pretend to be billy big balls here either & pretend I'm down with Nike or KD cuts my grass, like another member haha just putting a idea out there.

You must be in good with Mr. Knight and Leo Chang is your personal fashion consultant. Dang must be nice

I kid :lol: ... i agree sounds logical but wouldnt that go against the previous info we got about the multi being super limited

That beenkill dude doesnt have a clue...not even tryin to attack him but soooo much false info. Anyway the black/white pair drop july 2nd. Not saying the other cws arent dropping but i only could verify the cws our pos system confirmed us as purchasing already. If anything changes i will bring it here first. Im already working on this winters color codes for jordan releases.

what was the source that said the two black multi were releasing 6/20?  nike's news has pictures of them (and the USAs) but only said KD 9 begins 6/20. 

i'm checking release dates like every other day..lol. got a ndc code that expires soon and want to use it on the kd9s. 

I just tried calling Oneness and it says "sorry, a mailbox has not been set up yet" and doesn't even ring. I have an email into them as well for an invoice. Fingers crossed!!

So who mad about the blk and multi? Can't get too gassed up on the olympics. I kinda want the pair that sold me on the model 1st. Almost like a king pride 11. 1st shoe makes a difference imho.

Last edited:
Preheats got me on the fence, theyre growing on me. I think if ive hooped in a pair and i like them, id cop. I may cop if theyre not hard to get on ndc/snkrs

Pass on preheat 
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom