Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The last 4 pages were pure excellence.

beenkill dropping release info thats clearly incorrect,
stating he's a teacher, has 2 kids, owns a small business, has every kd shoe that drops @ events signed,  

informed NT / the world that there would be the white 350s dropping. his homie then created an acc and dropped even more knowledge for us....they will make a multi color flyknit KD on ID...

cmon man, hit us with some specific legit news if your going too.. everything you've said is literally really obvious ---multi kds on ID (like every other flyknit nike ball shoe they drop???) and saying they preheat greys are super limited to nyc and dc, which seems to be false if london is even getting them lol

i see the oneness has sold out on 10s - 8s did every1 manage to get there shoe?

Footlocker website in Australia also has the Wolf Grey cw scheduled for release next week.

250 worldwide and Australia also getting it... 
laugh.gif

I got a 12 but apparently they refunded someone with an 11.5.. The poster didnt say why though.. Hoping Oneness comes thru
i went for a 12 from them earlier when we were all talking about it but the best they could do was 13

Do you guys think the Black/Purple cw shown during the announcement will be called 'Triple Black' - which someone said was releasing in October?

Can't picture how a Triple Black cw would differ much to the Black/purple besides a black Zoom unit and black logo outline.

I've had a few emails from them, most notably 20
Mins ago, when I called they were closed for the last 2 hours.

I'm hoping they just get back to me in the AM. I WANT 2 pairs !!

Back
Top Bottom