Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the store may be closed, but the online store never closes :lol: i've emailed and gotten invoices from them in the middle of the night like this before

I'm definitely rolling with these over the KD 7's and 8's excited to see more theme based color ways florals, weatherman, etc. 

I have two children and a business to run,who cares if someone mispells words,my info is 100%.The DC preheat heats 9 will be very exclusive to 2 cities,these two cities will have less than 5 for per store.Kd will be at the event monday,also guest such as designer leo chang.How is that not helping people?I am engaged scorned for help.That is no reason to gang up on a guy

Really hate doing this, but which Monday are we talking about KD being in store? Because Monday and Tuesday I am going to Austin to meet with KD and Leo about the KD9. Not saying you're lying, just saying...

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Going to check tomorrow the actual release date of the black and white pair pictured, I'm seeing 6/20,7/2, and 7/9
My bad I confused it for the black multi because we haven't seen that colorway yet
Release info for this shoe seems to be all over the place

Last edited:
Would a new release like this normally be on swoosh?
depends.

If they use SNKRS Only then No but if they sit long enough they will be put on NDC later.

if they drop on desktop first, good chance they will be

You cannot say your underwhelmed by the USA 9s man... They are clean as hell. What are you expecting? Stars and Stripes draped over them haha ?

Back
Top Bottom