Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Last edited:
embarassed.gif

Want the preheats a lot..emailed Oneness but they prolly won't give me an invoice until they actually drop

So aside from oneness, we got Nike, FTL, Champs, Footaction releasing the Pre-Heat so far. Need that launch locator to update ASAP...I wanna be able to wear these out the door instead of waiting for a package [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Getting preheats. My first kd cop since the 6s. The colors flow great but I wish okc wouldn't have choked and went on to the finals it would've made the pair 100x more desirable. Also got the preheat 6s so only right to get the 9s. Flip the 6 upside down its a 9 now.

How do you guys feel about the simple colorways? They're clean but I see some people want Nike to get more creative. I feel like when it comes retro time people will want the og colorways instead of new ones due to nostalgic reasons.

So, those Black/Multi's could be a nike ID pic example. I don't see them in any websites or heard any stores releasing them, so it's a high possibility that it is a NIKE ID. If that's the case, I'll just make a pair on NikeID. I hope the price isn't going to be too steep.

Nike ID is usually priced around 40-45 dollars on top of retail. So look to spend 210.00-215.00 for ID with tax and all unless you have swoosh or voucher of some sort

Back
Top Bottom