Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
     I'm not sure of the number of pair produced, or how "limited" they are...so, I cannot speak on that. However, I can say that I've called every shoe store within my immediate area that have typically carried most of the limited releases.....and none of them will be offering the Pre-Heat. FootLocker, Champs, Hibbetts...etc... These are all stores that have carried the limited EXTs, Aunt Pearls, WTKDs etc. in the past in my area, yet none of them are getting the KD9 PreHeat. So, without trying to be a hype beast, or fabricate a false sense of "scarcity" these Pre-Heats are still going to be pretty limited.

I'm not sure of the number of pair produced, or how "limited" they are...so, I cannot speak on that. However, I can say that I've called every shoe store within my immediate area that have typically carried most of the limited releases.....and none of them will be offering the Pre-Heat. FootLocker, Champs, Hibbetts...etc... These are all stores that have carried the limited EXTs, Aunt Pearls, WTKDs etc. in the past in my area, yet none of them are getting the KD9 PreHeat. So, without trying to be a hype beast, or fabricate a false sense of "scarcity" these Pre-Heats are still going to be pretty limited.

Yeah but i dont consider ext, aunt pearls or what the's limited anymore. Especially the past 2 years, all have been made in pretty decent quantities.

But i also dont know any numbers but with how its lookin right now i think theyll be attainable each day

Yeah but i dont consider ext, aunt pearls or what the's limited anymore. Especially the past 2 years, all have been made in pretty decent quantities.

But i also dont know any numbers but with how its lookin right now i think theyll be attainable each day
Understood. I wasn't speaking on how limited or not, the past few releases were...but just found it interesting that these specific stores have always been able to offer all previous releases, as far back as the 3's, 4's and 5's and even offered the 6 PreHeat...yet, couldn't offer these 9s. I would assume, there are opportunities to grab a pair online...but I typically judge how limited a shoe may or not be, by how many brick and mortar shoe stores that I can walk into and purchase. And, I'm not currently finding any. However, I haven't given up just yet.

roll.gif

Love the new 9s. Just wish they weren't a "onesie" and the tongue was separate. And naw that USA c/w is plain as hell but what can you do.

Damn. Could be the best sig shoe in a while.... Joints were already nice but NDC always finds a way to make a desirable shoe even more desirable!

Back
Top Bottom