Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
View media item 2386847View media item 2386848View media item 2386849Maybe I need a second opinion, because I'm not entirely sure if I was overreacting last night because maybe my heel is super sore and I perceived something that never happened, if that makes any freaking sense lol. does that look like a popped bag? The right pair looks a lil caved in, in comparison to the left to me.

They are done for mate... LOL... Exact same thing happened to mine after my game. The right sole caved in. Return them back for a refund.

They are done for mate... LOL... Exact same thing happened to mine after my game. The right sole caved in. Return them back for a refund.
Yup already prepped to ship on Monday, fingers crossed I get that sexy time $200 voucher.

There's some pastel racers coming out soon as well, wonder if there's some sort of theme coming with all the sigs included. I dig the soft pink!

View media item 2392218
Hoping it was the AJ1 Royal [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 just got that reserve as well. At least letting me know that I'm still getting reservations. 

I didn't get it, not that I would've copped

Do they only send reservations for shoes that are basically a lock to hit discounts?

So I was expecting a voucher for my popped KD's because I returned them let 30 days without a box. Nike gave me a full $150 refund straight back into my bank account. Very pleased with that, but I really did love the shoes I had until the pop. Might use that 150 on a non-air unit shoe

So I was expecting a voucher for my popped KD's because I returned them let 30 days without a box. Nike gave me a full $150 refund straight back into my bank account. Very pleased with that, but I really did love the shoes I had until the pop. Might use that 150 on a non-air unit shoe

Not worth trying another pair since they're around $89 or $99?

Do they only send reservations for shoes that are basically a lock to hit discounts?

Got one for the Kobe a.d. Oregons a couple weeks back and they sold out quick on SNKRS

I got mine on my back up account only. Seems like everybody getting the KDs. Have not seen people post they got the reserve for another shoe from the pack.

It definitely looks that way in my experience [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I haven't gotten a reservation since the Alternate 6s, and that was like a month ago.

the way they do reservations makes no sense to me at all. I got one for Royals last week, normally always get them for KDs, but I didnt get this one or the MC racer one. I have bought far more KDs and Racers directly from Nike than I have Jordans too. They also always reserve me some random running shoe like once a week.

Last edited:

Not worth trying another pair since they're around $89 or $99?

It's not that I don't trust the shoes, I guess it's more that I don't wanna get screwed. It was totally out of my hands to get a refund, so I guess I don't wanna risk getting screwed if I had another blowout. They could have given me nothing and been like, "welp. You know our return policy. We stand by that. Sorry." And there's nothing I could have done about it. If I got a pair of PG13's, there would be no risk at all.

Long story short, I feel like I won a gambling mans bet, and I don't wanna double down, no matter how good the odds or payout are

It's not that I don't trust the shoes, I guess it's more that I don't wanna get screwed. It was totally out of my hands to get a refund, so I guess I don't wanna risk getting screwed if I had another blowout. They could have given me nothing and been like, "welp. You know our return policy. We stand by that. Sorry." And there's nothing I could have done about it. If I got a pair of PG13's, there would be no risk at all.

Long story short, I feel like I won a gambling mans bet, and I don't wanna double down, no matter how good the odds or payout are

That's just silly. The fact that you were rewarded the refund should give you confidence if something goes wrong with you'll be taken care of.

But people seem to be enjoying the pg1s as well so enjoy. Really different shoe from the kd9 though.

Last edited:
Calibeebee Its not a gamble if theyll give you a voucher, if your air bubble pops within 2 yrs of the manufacture date, youre getting a voucher. I guess its a gamble if theyll ever pop or not

This is insane, bought an used pair of the KD9 BOP like 2 weeks ago, of course the airbag would pop on these too lol. Wonder if I put in a claim for these, they'll be skeptical since I already sent my USA pair in.

Back
Top Bottom