Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by jicmagic

these kicks dont look like a sig shoe..

nike.com feature on the shoe where the designer talks about all the aspects of the shoe and how it relates to KD explains how these are a SIG shoe..

Wore my blk/blu/org pair yesterday and I have to say i'm really impress. My right shoe was a bit more creases than my left but not a huge problem to me. Next on my list is the wht/blue pair at FNL. That pair he wore for the horse game I would really like to see release.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Here's one of my 2 pairs:

4482684239_919af46e07_o.jpg
Where can I get a pair of these? Are these HoH?

These got an A+? I must not be wearing these right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well anyways, that shows us that it's not just hype... They're that damn good.

These got an A+? I must not be wearing these right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well anyways, that shows us that it's not just hype... They're that damn good.

The zk5 is a beast... It give you security and able to grip the floor with that ankle freedom.

But these are nice. I like em more and more everytime. I'm getting my pair in today.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of ASG from eastbay last week, they were only up for a few hours. They are nice. Is the creamsicle colorway a much different colorway than ASG? I'd like to get a pair, but don't see the need for 2 shoes that are very similar. The ASG are more orange than red IMO.

Thanks for the info jeffgdula, dang I wish there was a HoH near me. It's so hard to find UT colored kicks.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I was lucky enough to get a pair of ASG from eastbay last week, they were only up for a few hours. They are nice. Is the creamsicle colorway a much different colorway than ASG? I'd like to get a pair, but don't see the need for 2 shoes that are very similar. The ASG are more orange than red IMO.
JEALOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Those Black/Yellow/Orange on the last page are straight fire... The speckled midsole is too dope!

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

i might be a lone ranger on this, but both are needed

I wouldn't be surprised if the grey/orange and that black/orange pair on the last page are for the playoffs. 
nerd.gif

Finally got around to wearing mine to hoop in this Monday...the upper heel on both shoes cut me up and gave me blisters. I even double socked it, cuz I always do for ball and still got tore up. Other than that, they felt good.

Back
Top Bottom