Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by 1and12

Here's a PS of the gray pair. I'm trying to think of newer colorways for the KD2s and I just noticed the eyestays in the Creamsicles were removed.
kd2copy.jpg
smokin.gif

got up early to head to finish line to pick up the black/blue pair, didn't have em in a 12 so I ended up with white/black/orange.
Glad I got these instead. Look so much better in person than the black... Im so impressed that im going to try and throw
a few picks of em on up in here. LOL. very comfy out of the box. I'll be playing a little bit in these tonight, so I will give an
updated report soon after...

^ Nice to see them on feet. I'm struggling right now, finally got a little money but there's so many dope shoes on the market right now... Do I get some KDs, some more Kobe V, some Penny's, or hold on to the cash for Powder IX/Varsity Red VI? Maybe if some of these KD colorways would drop I could make the easier (and cheaper) decision...

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

2mfkjuu.jpg

[/font]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man i'm hanging for these colourways... Need some confirmed release dates already![/font]

[/font]

[/font]

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

I was lucky enough to get a pair of ASG from eastbay last week, they were only up for a few hours. They are nice. Is the creamsicle colorway a much different colorway than ASG? I'd like to get a pair, but don't see the need for 2 shoes that are very similar. The ASG are more orange than red IMO.

i might be a lone ranger on this, but both are needed
the creamsicles are wayyyyyyy different. i have both pair, here is a picture, sorry for the horrible quality.
the creamsicles are necessary
pimp.gif

can't really get myself to like the creams, but those ASG KD's are hot.. I wish they were still around in the houston area
tired.gif

Had a chance to try on the white/black/orange colorway today at Sports Authority, and I was EXTREMELY impressed.  Didn't have my usual size 12, so I put on a size 11.5.  Barely felt them on my feet - not a hint of clunkiness or poor fit.  Great glove-like fit, and lightweight as hell.  For comparison's sake I tried on a pair of Hyperdunk Lows on the other foot (no Kobe V's there), and the difference was night and day.  The Hyperdunk felt downright bulky and ill-fitting in comparison, despite being a lowtop and being touted as an ultra-lightweight shoe.  The forefoot and heel felt disconnected, there was a bunch of heel slip, and I just couldn't get a good lock-down fit.  The KD2 just blew it out of the water.
At $69.99 right now + an extra $10 off at FNL, I see myself making my first b-ball shoe purchase in 3-4 years next week. 
pimp.gif

Had a chance to try on the white/black/orange colorway today at Sports Authority, and I was EXTREMELY impressed.  Didn't have my usual size 12, so I put on a size 11.5.  Barely felt them on my feet - not a hint of clunkiness or poor fit.  Great glove-like fit, and lightweight as hell.  For comparison's sake I tried on a pair of Hyperdunk Lows on the other foot (no Kobe V's there), and the difference was night and day.  The Hyperdunk felt downright bulky and ill-fitting in comparison, despite being a lowtop and being touted as an ultra-lightweight shoe.  The forefoot and heel felt disconnected, there was a bunch of heel slip, and I just couldn't get a good lock-down fit.  The KD2 just blew it out of the water.

At $69.99 right now + an extra $10 off at FNL, I see myself making my first b-ball shoe purchase in 3-4 years next week.  

Had a chance to try on the white/black/orange colorway today at Sports Authority, and I was EXTREMELY impressed.  Didn't have my usual size 12, so I put on a size 11.5.  Barely felt them on my feet - not a hint of clunkiness or poor fit.  Great glove-like fit, and lightweight as hell.  For comparison's sake I tried on a pair of Hyperdunk Lows on the other foot (no Kobe V's there), and the difference was night and day.  The Hyperdunk felt downright bulky and ill-fitting in comparison, despite being a lowtop and being touted as an ultra-lightweight shoe.  The forefoot and heel felt disconnected, there was a bunch of heel slip, and I just couldn't get a good lock-down fit.  The KD2 just blew it out of the water.
pimp.gif

ASG KD2's are in certain footlockers..saw 'em last night..they look dope..50% off here I come..

I Knicks Fresh-thanks fam

chr1scross-when i went to the thunder game i saw a few people with the all stars and a couple with the creams. the next day i had to pick up the all stars

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

[/font]

2mfkjuu.jpg

[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Man i'm hanging for these colourways... Need some confirmed release dates already![/font]

[/font]

[/font]

I'm sayin tho Nike he's about to get the scoring title... show my man KD some love... release them jawns

whats good fam..

right on ya'll.. decided to go with all stars..

saw KD live yesterday.. great experience.. if u have the chance to catch durant in ur area next season.. DOOO ITT.. cuz im pretty sure none of yall are from Oklahoma
laugh.gif
hopefully next year i can catch more OKC games even tho ima be in the US AF.. fun team to watch, jus a bunch of humble ++% players.. hopefully this core continues to get stronger and im soooooooooo @!!*$% mad they lost to the warriors. im a warriors fan but at this point we dont need to win.. we want the best chance at evan turner..

morrow for the warriors was rockin the white/blue KD2s again..

heres some photos

10eodq9.png

Back
Top Bottom