Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

I LOVE bball shoes with black uppers and white soles (and midsoles), and can't wait for those black/white/purple/yellow KD2s!!!

Originally Posted by targiu23

Imma bout return my coppers and get the Kd2 all star games.

I just need to know is the KD2's as light as the kobe Vs?
The KD II is a little bit heavier than the Kobe V.  For example, a size 9.0 KD II is 14 ounces where as a Kobe V is 11.4 ounces in a size 9.0.

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Rep Ray,

Do you know when the black/white/purple/maize KD2's (pictured above) might hit Eastbay?

About to pull the trigger on the two GR...

Just a nice shoe I can rock everyday this Spring/Summer.

passs on evrything except the black and yellow colorway remind me of my favorite js tour IVs

Originally Posted by clkru

Eastbay Rep Ray,

Do you know when the black/white/purple/maize KD2's (pictured above) might hit Eastbay?
I do not have any information on this colorway yet, but I will be sure to post an update once something comes up.

EastbayRep - Ray

^ just wanna say, u guys at eastbay did pretty good for the past several releases for me and i'm sure for many NTers, keep it up the good work.

Originally Posted by Jayhawk

^ just wanna say, u guys at eastbay did pretty good for the past several releases for me and i'm sure for many NTers, keep it up the good work.
Thanks for your feedback.  With the updates we have added to our website, our website should no longer crash from heavy traffic, making the online ordering process smoother for our customers.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks for your feedback.  With the updates we have added to our website, our website should no longer crash from heavy traffic, making the online ordering process smoother for our customers.

EastbayRep - Ray
You guys restocking on the KD allstars?

I REALLY wanna get the Creamsicles, but as a life long Seattle-ite, I hate everything OKC, and I feel like I'd be "cheating" by getting them...even though KD DID play in Seattle for 1 year before our team got taken

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
yea please let us know. ALSO does anyone know the KD II Allstar is selling at Footlocker ? My footlocker doesn't have it

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

I REALLY wanna get the Creamsicles, but as a life long Seattle-ite, I hate everything OKC, and I feel like I'd be "cheating" by getting them...even though KD DID play in Seattle for 1 year before our team got taken
Gotta cop these then.

x2_ad5318

wish i was in nyc this weekend...

This Friday, February 19th, 2010, Durant will stop by the Harlem House of Hoops at 3:30PM Eastern time to meet fans, sign autographs and promote his second signature sneaker, the Nike KD II. In addition, there will be a special event for Durant’s appearance. If you want tickets to this special event, follow Nike Basketball on Twitter for 35 chances to win tickets.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

This Friday, February 19th, 2010, Durant will stop by the Harlem House of Hoops at 3:30PM Eastern time to meet fans, sign autographs and promote his second signature sneaker, the Nike KD II. In addition, there will be a special event for Durant’s appearance. If you want tickets to this special event, follow Nike Basketball on Twitter for 35 chances to win tickets.

I'll be there rockin' my KD2's.

That Sonics colorway of the KD I was collecting dust last year.  I regret not getting a pair. 

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Durant is a real chill dude. It should be a good time.

I ended up with 2 pairs of 10.5 ASGs... Anyone want one for retail + shipping and paypal fees before I return one?

just got my ASG's from eastbay.
pimp.gif

best part of the ASG is the swoosh, it just stands out.

on to the next one, hoping the white upper/powder blue bottoms come out. the ones he wore in the horse contest were ehhh.

Originally Posted by clkru

I LOVE bball shoes with black uppers and white soles (and midsoles), and can't wait for those black/white/purple/yellow KD2s!!!
i agree. theres just something about an all white sole and a black upper that seem really sleek
smile.gif
it started with the zoom gen(blk/wyt) for me. and the purple/gold(am a laker fan) hits just made it more desirable for me
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

At this time, we are not expecting anymore shipments in for the KD All Stars.  If more sizes become available on our website, it will be from returns or canceled orders.

EastbayRep - Ray

kd2 all stars are 
pimp.gif
  but the materials on these really creases bad! i just tried them on in the store, they were already creasing especially on the forefoot flex part.. 

kd2 all stars are 
pimp.gif
  but the materials on these really creases bad! i just tried them on in the store, they were already creasing especially on the forefoot flex part.. 
uh-oh - you mean a good bball shoe at a great pricepoint designed specifically for bball purposes creases!?  OH NO!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom