Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

They really need some better colorways. They should use the clear sole from the asg on more pairs.

Originally Posted by Wings90

So the UT pair is HOH only? 
sick.gif
Another Hyperdunk situation. Makes no sense to me.

Gotta find a way to get a pair.

as much as i knw some people hate HOH, but think about it, this thread isn't going as fast as the kobe and bron thread..
and the only people that like Durant shoes are in this thread (which isn't alot), so basically nike is giving us, what we wan't..
and if they were to come out with texas as a GR, they would TANK HARD.. really bad.. it makes alot of sense to me...

the only people that want this shoe are in the thread, if u need da shoe do some work, ijapino has been moderatin like crazy so, everyone has to watch wat they say.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^already paid for mine...lol

need two of these...
How'd you pay for them already? 

These gonna be hard to get?

I just paypal'd a fried to pick them up for me.  No HOH in Milwaukee.

They shouldn't be to tough to obtain.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by Wings90

So the UT pair is HOH only? 
sick.gif
Another Hyperdunk situation. Makes no sense to me.

Gotta find a way to get a pair.

as much as i knw some people hate HOH, but think about it, this thread isn't going as fast as the kobe and bron thread..
and the only people that like Durant shoes are in this thread (which isn't alot), so basically nike is giving us, what we wan't..
and if they were to come out with texas as a GR, they would TANK HARD.. really bad.. it makes alot of sense to me...

the only people that want this shoe are in the thread, if u need da shoe do some work, ijapino has been moderatin like crazy so, everyone has to watch wat they say.
I'm not saying the Texas pair should be a GR, what doesn't make sense to me is that the school the shoes are for is IN Austin and I'll have to go to Houston or Dallas to get a pair. Or pay someone from another HOH to get them for me, obviously.  Nike's giving us what we want but here in Texas, I can totally see Longhorn fans that don't care about the shoes jumping on these because it's burnt orange. 

Didn't HOHLA have a huge line for the USC Kobes? That's what I don't want to have to deal with. It looks like I'll have to though.

^ Only response to that is, its Nike. They do this all the time. Unfortunately, we just have to deal with it.

Just got my Black/Reds from Finish Line.
Photos don't really do these justice. The contrast between the blacks ( patent/pebble/laces) is really nice.

Originally Posted by Lou39

any release info for the grey/orange pair?
After checking our system, I could not find any information on a grey/orange KD 2 shoe.  I tried to locate information for this shoe online, but nothing was coming up.  Do you happen to have any information on this colorway, like a picture or product number?

EastbayRep - Ray

Eastbay Rep Ray - Any new news on the black/white/purple/maize KD II's? I'm anxious to buy these at retail from Eastbay!

Originally Posted by Lou39

any release info for the grey/orange pair?

Originally Posted by clkru

Eastbay Rep Ray - Any new news on the black/white/purple/maize KD II's? I'm anxious to buy these at retail from Eastbay!
I was not able to locate any information on the Grey/Orange and I still do not have any information on the Black/White/Purple/Maize KD II's.  I will check on these shoes at least once a week to see if any new information comes up.  If anything new comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just copped myself my 1st pair of KDs. Ended up with the all star colorway. I must admit like many this shoes has grown on me over a period of time.

Back
Top Bottom