Nike KD2 - Creamsicles release info + upcoming colorways

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice pics yall, still no more info about more colorways?
smh.gif

Nike what gives?
Man, that's what I'm saying.  What's the deal?  Anyone have any info on the release date for the next round of colorways?  I've seen June, but nothing concrete.

I've seen more than a few in this thread I'd pick up if they were in stores.

Would have allready copped but the black n red ones look so cheap in real life so I'm hoping nike realeases the all black pair we saw in the playoffs on some of kds teammates.

Would have allready copped but the black n red ones look so cheap in real life so I'm hoping nike realeases the all black pair we saw in the playoffs on some of kds teammates.

Yeah, I want those Grey/Yellow/Blue one's. I think KD wore them during H.O.R.S.E. at this years' All-Star Weekend.

Those, the Grey/Orange one's and the Velvet Hoop's.

Originally Posted by chr1scross

nice pics reppin va.. what u in finland for?
Man..Im here cuz of my girl and 2 kids.But we are planning to move back to the good ol DMV .Do love the fact the Swedish, Finnish, and Russian girls love Americans though.
wink.gif

are any of these dropping in price because KDs season is over? Been wanting a pair, just dont want to pay much for em......

Originally Posted by s dubl

are any of these dropping in price because KDs season is over? Been wanting a pair, just dont want to pay much for em......
Finishline has the homes, aways, and the blk/red for 69.99. I think a lot of Nordstrom Rack has been getting some to for $45-$50. Mine have the Aways only.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by s dubl

Finishline has the homes, aways, and the blk/red for 69.99. I think a lot of Nordstrom Rack has been getting some to for $45-$50. Mine have the Aways only.
if there happens to be an 11 or 11.5 at anyones rack.. i would appreciate a heads up
smile.gif

do any of your KD2s crease like crazy when you wear them? i tried on a pair at finishline yesterday and the leather seemed to crease already when i walked around in them

Originally Posted by anchorblue23

do any of your KD2s crease like crazy when you wear them? i tried on a pair at finishline yesterday and the leather seemed to crease already when i walked around in them
if you wear shoes they crease man

in terms of the GRs, the white/navy/caro is probably my favorite pair out there, the patent really works with the carbon fiber print on the shoe....

wht/blue

wht/blk/orange

blk/blue/orange

blk/red

....that is, in terms of GRs....lol

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

if you wear shoes they crease man
Seriously. But I used to be like that too when I was younger, but then I realized, I'm investing in basketball shoes, they're gonna crease.
I used to treat my sneakers like they were some Louis Vuitton or Ferragamo loafers
laugh.gif

to answer your question, Yes.. they crease like crazy.
mad.gif
... especially those god damn Creamsicles
mad.gif
mad.gif

still
pimp.gif
though

Back
Top Bottom