Nike KD3 iD start on Feb 16

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I actually like those better than the Bron's.
Yea that's fair to say.  But both are nice.
Gentry how's the patent on them feel?  Is it nice or kind of cheap.  Just wondering because I had an idea for a patent pair. Wanted to know if its worth it.

Gentry how's the patent on them feel?  Is it nice or kind of cheap.  Just wondering because I had an idea for a patent pair. Wanted to know if its worth it.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Yeah I know. that was my same reaction. She made up for it last night tho.
wink.gif
should keep them. good conversation piece.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The PL on the shoe is actually pretty good. The whole shoe is done solid IMO. I got a couple of other pairs I want to make now. ID's always kill my wallet!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

The PL on the shoe is actually pretty good. The whole shoe is done solid IMO. I got a couple of other pairs I want to make now. ID's always kill my wallet!
ohwell.gif

WOW! Entourage ID
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Gentry, is the underlay flywire area varsity royal rather than photo blue? I'm not sure if it's the camera effects or not...but if it is indeed varsity royal, it made it looked amazing!

WOW! Entourage ID

Gentry, is the underlay flywire area varsity royal rather than photo blue? I'm not sure if it's the camera effects or not...but if it is indeed varsity royal, it made it looked amazing!

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

The flywire is photoblue as well. Much like the first GR color that released.
Bro your ID is famous, you made NiceKicks front page.

Holy %+%+ ! I am truly flattered! Might just keep these oversized ID's after all. Never made front page articles on anything before.

Originally Posted by SsTiNgEr77

The flywire is photoblue as well. Much like the first GR color that released.
Bro your ID is famous, you made NiceKicks front page.

Holy %+%+ ! I am truly flattered! Might just keep these oversized ID's after all. Never made front page articles on anything before.

kd entourages wow awesome idea i played around with the kobe 5's not the same though they dont have photo blue
happy.gif

kd entourages wow awesome idea i played around with the kobe 5's not the same though they dont have photo blue
happy.gif

Hey yo Gentry. I love those IDs! I love the LeBrons but couldn't buy em bcuz they are LeBrons lol..I agree with the guy that said the KD looks better. I want to ask your permission to make the same ID. Just seems rite lol

Hey yo Gentry. I love those IDs! I love the LeBrons but couldn't buy em bcuz they are LeBrons lol..I agree with the guy that said the KD looks better. I want to ask your permission to make the same ID. Just seems rite lol

Back
Top Bottom