Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

yep. Shoezoo is legit. ordered from them couple times. just snagged a sz 10 KD III All Star from them a couple days ago (thanks to the NT poster for that tip about the ASG's)

Originally Posted by CalibaStresz

yep. Shoezoo is legit. ordered from them couple times. just snagged a sz 10 KD III All Star from them a couple days ago (thanks to the NT poster for that tip about the ASG's)

you're welcome 
grin.gif

mine just came in today, i'll post pics later.

I got my pair last week. Thanks again dean. Owe you big time. Any chance the aways release? I would love to have both. I picked up the ea's last week also. Last week was a good week.

I love the simplicity of the scoring champs. KD is definitely blowing up with 66 an 59 points it's a shame he's overshadowed and somewhat forgotten about during the season not even getting MVP consideration.

Picked up a size 10.5 scoring titles on the bay for $140 + $20 shipping
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
if you're still lookin for a pair stay on the lookout on eBay, prices aren't looking too bad

Originally Posted by alsasam

Picked up a size 10.5 scoring titles on the bay for $140 + $20 shipping
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
if you're still lookin for a pair stay on the lookout on eBay, prices aren't looking too bad

that's deece! i'd pull the trigger for 160 in a heartbeat 
ohwell.gif

For the morbidly curious, I present my anti DS Pikachu KD3s. I've retired these from the court after 6+ months of outdoor balling:

OfEVCh.jpg

9Amw2h.jpg

OVdnWh.jpg

Yep, they made excellent court shoes- I'm looking forward to how the KD 4's will perform. Now I'll just wear them casually.

Just got ST3s last week to join the ST2s.  Figured I'd throw in Brando's KD1s that will be delivered at some point- Don't worry Brandon- keeping them nice and clean for you.  Would love to see away st3s drop at some point, but probably wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom