Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I need to make me a pair as well. May have to take those
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Yup I love the fact that no one likes these .

surprised, because it's a great shoe for a great price

I know fall/winter's comin up, but how much do those Scoring titles go for now???

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by swooshwbb

There is a colorway I haven't seen before on Jimmyjazz.com kinda looks like the All-star but it isn't.
yep.  not sure what this is exactly- many sizes avail. though.  Looks similar to an AAU makeup that someone posted awhile back except the red portion was orange.

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/...aker/417279601?color=Red
the 3s are basically done rite???......so this color wasnt 1 of the colors that was scheduled to release correct???

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

damn...was bout to cop those on jimmyjazz. Decided to cop after lunch...sold out
sick.gif

u mean ur size sold out cause they still have sizes 10.5-13 last time i checked

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

^yah i need a 10.
d@mn!!!!.....i had got a 10 myself, that would be crazy if they only had 1 size 10 available.....probley not but after i ordered is when it seem 2 not to be available anymore thats when i seen ur post and looked and the 10 was gone!!!
eek.gif
.....just hopin that what is in that picture is what ill get, i dont want them 2 send me tha all stars instead 

Saw those mike millers on iss. Said @$%$ it and grabbed that 10.5, only 60 bucks.
Will see if order goes through.

And yes gentry, I need to order a pair of those entourage kds before they take em down

Back
Top Bottom