Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

^^^ Fantasy draft got pushed to 830 start time tonight.  We'll figure something out- worst case scenario- you got 90 bills coming your way if we don't.  Got your raffle ticket set aside .  I'll text you your 3 teams for this weekend's NFL games- high or low points is the objective.  Hopefully you have Cincy, Carolina, and Oakland.
sick.gif

BTW,  what is up with the quote "feature" on YUKU.  Is anyone's working??

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

^^^ Fantasy draft got pushed to 830 start time tonight.  We'll figure something out- worst case scenario- you got 90 bills coming your way if we don't.  Got your raffle ticket set aside .  I'll text you your 3 teams for this weekend's NFL games- high or low points is the objective.  Hopefully you have Cincy, Carolina, and Oakland.
sick.gif

BTW,  what is up with the quote "feature" on YUKU.  Is anyone's working??

Mine works.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Just got ST3s last week to join the ST2s.  Figured I'd throw in Brando's KD1s that will be delivered at some point- Don't worry Brandon- keeping them nice and clean for you.  Would love to see away st3s drop at some point, but probably wishful thinking.

man im FIENDING, BEASTING, STR8 HUNGRY for a pair of KD 2 scoring titles. My fave durants up to this point

I need those scoring titles and the ******* color and I'll be fine with KD3. Both of these are in my rotation lol

I was able to cop the Blackouts for $34.99 on finishline.com, can't wait. any color of the Nike Elite Socks should go nice with them.

Where could I buy orange laces for my Orioles?

I picked them up the other day at the Conroe Outlet for $54.11.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WickedxCL

^^^
Search "johnniethong" on Ebay fam...

Was that $54.11 shipped?

Nah, I bought them from an outlet over here in Houston.
Thanks, man. I'll check that out.

Back
Top Bottom