Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

PLAYACTION for free shipping on KDIIIs on ndc via KDs FB page.

White/black/orange are callin me lol

is 400 shipped a good deal for the kd ii creamsicle and kd ii all star both in size 10? cant find that size anywhere.

^ whaaaaat. can't imagine those going for so much. i'd personally just wait it out on ebay.

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

The quality on the Christmas is good but the quality on the GR Black/Blue is crap
It's just like with the KD IIs, only the supreme versions had good materials/quality.

Why aren't there more special editions of this shoe?

I think alot of it has to to with the construction of the shoe.

when you wear them a couple times that toe box looks beat up, especially if it's not on your foot.

Such a great basketball shoe, I probably won't wear 'em casually though.

Was tempted to play in my XMAS editions last night but reverted back to the KD2 Obsid/univ.blue/whites.  I may try and snag some green TBs and work em out on the court, but the XMAS might have to wait until summer.  I rocked the creamsicles this fall a few times casually and experienced very little creasing or wear/tear in the toebox.  Am hoping the same holds true for the lemonheads/pikachus. Something about the AWAY GR really doesn't do it for me so thats most likely a pass- I don't regret passing on the 2s in that colorway.  I am hoping we see both the ASG version shortly as well as maybe a HORSE version as well???

Im not to worried bout creasing. I did notice that the KD3´s crease alot faster than the KD2´s.The KD1´s didnt crease bad at all. I love the performance of the 3´s better than the previous 2,especially the shank and phylon midsole. But the look of the 2´s to me is alot better. .

Originally Posted by reppin va

Im not to worried bout creasing. I did notice that the KD3´s crease alot faster than the KD2´s.The KD1´s didnt crease bad at all. I love the performance of the 3´s better than the previous 2,especially the shank and phylon midsole. But the look of the 2´s to me is alot better. .
For me the 2s are all about the strap.  Something about that really makes the shoe look retro and fresh at the same time.

the all black and 3 tb colors of the kd 3 are up on eastbay. oh yea and they finally put the white/navy up online.

the white/navy looks like they used the sample pic.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn i wonder whats really good with the pics of durants.. SMH

I feel you Fresh Knick..ive said it b4 too...all these sample pics just aint doin no damn good. If you go to NDC..some of the pics are sample shoes aswell..but atleast NDC got most of the actual shoe pics..and finishline does too.Like they cant get the real shoe and post the pic on these shoe sites
ohwell.gif
. Its been a hot minute since the shoes have come out. If i didnt know what the shoe really looks like id be like"eew, they F´d up the Durants".

I think this shoe is awsome w/ jeans... im wearing mine now... also, cant complain about quality because they cost so little... great shoe if you ask me...i balled in mine for 5 games and they still look fresh... balled in my kd2 for a whole season and they still aint beat... quality on point for a >$100 sneaker... but sneaker heads will complain about everything
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

so does KD not get an ASG shoe? Where the hell are pics?
nerd.gif

I'm sure there is one coming soon my guess is after the all-stars are announce pic may surface.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by s dubl

so does KD not get an ASG shoe? Where the hell are pics?
nerd.gif

I'm sure there is one coming soon my guess is after the all-stars are announce pic may surface.
Yea really.  It comes off kinda disrespectful for Nike to release pics of the Lebrons and Kobes but wait until they announce the team to show KD's.  Like they don't already know he's gonna make the team.
eyes.gif

Im sure thats not the case but thats the way it comes off.

Does anyone else wonder why Nike decided to put a patch of flywire on these? Seems quite useless to me, the other material on the upper works just fine. Nike over using flywire ftl. I think it takes a little away from the shoe because to me, flywire is starting to become cliche.
Anyone have opinions or have an answer?

hmmm am I the only person that thinks .... it makes absolutely no sense for nike to make a special edition shoes for black history month? I think the concept is ridiculous

Originally Posted by werallequal

hmmm am I the only person that thinks .... it makes absolutely no sense for nike to make a special edition shoes for black history month? I think the concept is ridiculous

sarcasm. I do not detect it 

Back
Top Bottom