Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Does anyone else wonder why Nike decided to put a patch of flywire on these? Seems quite useless to me, the other material on the upper works just fine. Nike over using flywire ftl. I think it takes a little away from the shoe because to me, flywire is starting to become cliche.
Anyone have opinions or have an answer?

Doesn't bother me at all.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by werallequal

hmmm am I the only person that thinks .... it makes absolutely no sense for nike to make a special edition shoes for black history month? I think the concept is ridiculous

sarcasm. I do not detect it 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by werallequal

hmmm am I the only person that thinks .... it makes absolutely no sense for nike to make a special edition shoes for black history month? I think the concept is ridiculous

sarcasm. I do not detect it 

sarcasm for what I'm confused?

I just think there is a better way then titling shoes black history month just too sell them .... I don't think this is a good representation.... nike can think up a better way

^

I brought this up in the black history thread. Surprised no one finds it weird that none of the profits are being redirected towards the black community.

At least nike N7 products go towards helping Native Americans and we all know how great livestrong has been even if you don't like the man that inspired it.

I'm disappointed Nike isn't putting more a social idea behind these products.

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

I brought this up in the black history thread. Surprised no one finds it weird that none of the profits are being redirected towards the black community.

At least nike N7 products go towards helping Native Americans and we all know how great livestrong has been even if you don't like the man that inspired it.

I see your point and i have to agree..they even got the Nike "Red" laces to raise awareness about HIV in Africa. And the "think Pink" for awareness and the fight against breast cancer..all are VERY good causes.But they can sell the BHM versions of whomever´s shoe and raise awareness and put money into the black community..maybe a scholarship fund of some sort.
happy.gif
  Maybe have the players autogragh a couple of pair and auction them off and donate the money to some sort of black organization to help the community or something.It wouldn't hurt any..cuz i would easily cop the BHM KD3´s, Kobe´s,J´s or whatever without hesitation.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

eek.gif

perfect amount of the gradient treatment.that's one spicy meatball
agreed. like these the most out of the three main ASG shoes.

anyone know release date?

Cherry BOMB!  These are definitely red hot, and by far the best of the 3 ASG colorways (KB, Bron, KD).  I am digging the outsole, and the incorporation of black and white into the shoe. I think the reason why the second picture looks different is because the toe box has similar material to that of the Xmas Days. I think the guys @ Nike nailed this colorway for this shoe. 

Damn..lovin the transparent red sole..and just enough black on the shoe to make em fire..easy cop for me.

To the guys who got the ASG last year where they only released on ndc?

If my the moa nikestore get them ill go and grab them.

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

ASG's are looking good, although the swoosh looks like they ripped it off the Xmas Lebron 8's.  
I agree with the swoosh comment, although to me, the swoosh looks better as a "full swoosh" as opposed to an abbreviated one on the Lebrons.  This shoe kicks the Lebron 8 "lookswise" in the A%% as far as I am concerned.  I have honestly done almost a complete 360 on the KD3 from when the first pics surfaced and most of it has to do with the colorways and the materials being used.  It only makes me think that it won't be long before the KD4 starts to really knock some people's socks off and start pulling some people away from the Lebron and Jordan lines.  There will always be "hypebeasts" but there is no denying that at 88-105 bucks, these kicks are the best "bang for the buck" on the market today, hands down.

Originally Posted by reppin va

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

^

I see your point and i have to agree..they even got the Nike "Red" laces to raise awareness about HIV in Africa. And the "think Pink" for awareness and the fight against breast cancer..all are VERY good causes.But they can sell the BHM versions of whomever´s shoe and raise awareness and put money into the black community..maybe a scholarship fund of some sort.
happy.gif
  Maybe have the players autogragh a couple of pair and auction them off and donate the money to some sort of black organization to help the community or something.It wouldn't hurt any..cuz i would easily cop the BHM KD3´s, Kobe´s,J´s or whatever without hesitation.

x2 ... and those allstars are most def got

Back
Top Bottom