Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

smokin.gif
I'm diggin those.

I'm on my phone and pics aren't real clean, but am I seeing a translucent red sole?

Originally Posted by s dubl

smokin.gif
I'm diggin those.

I'm on my phone and pics aren't real clean, but am I seeing a translucent red sole?

you sure are ....still wondering why the box says EAST

Maybe it just says East and West on each side of the box. Thx Fresh Like Will

Yeah I need these. They release  All-Star weekend right?

NWT you going to having money left for these? 2k4's, the kobe 6's and the 6 ids must be making you broke.

Originally Posted by never wear them

ASG kicks:
KD> Kobe >>>>>>>> Lebron 

As a whole I think the ASG shoes last year were much better than this years.  The 3m wood design was creative, the colors popped and the insoles were nice.
Not as excited about the gradient theme this year.  If they're gonna do a themes for all the players it should be something more creative.  Last year the Lebrons won but all the shoes were nice.  This year it's tough to tell but it looks like the KD's take it just like on Xmas. 
And somethings telling me that all three of them might switch to something different at halftime.

I don't like this years ASGs as much as last years, the 3m/hyperfuse material on last years were smooth. This year, it's alright, but it looks too much like plastic and there isn't enough black to break it up.

Kobe's ASGs this year are great, just like last years.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

Those ASG are great.  Hope they hit eastbay like last year.  Any word on that EastbayRep?
We do not have any information yet on these shoes.  They may be a quickstrike release, so we may not get any information on them until a few days before the release date.  We will post information once we get some.

EastbayRep - Ray

Love this years all-star shoe for KD. I still love the previous years also..my favorite is still the all-star/rookie-sophomore game KD1´s

I still got my "away colorway" of the KD1´s still in good shape..ima put them away cuz they might be valuable in the future.

I think in terms of all stars..

Kobe> Lebron> KD.

The KD is ok tho.. I just think the other two are better, I don't like the 8 that much, but I'm a sucker for blue.. And the V2 with gradient isn't that bad.

What kind of prices are KD1s going for and which is the hardest to obtain colorway? Pardon my ignorance, but I only got into KDs since the II last season.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

What kind of prices are KD1s going for and which is the hardest to obtain colorway? Pardon my ignorance, but I only got into KDs since the II last season.

Man..good luck gettin a pair of KD1´s. Maybe on Ebay or something. KD2´s are gettin really hard to find. Glad i still got mine in good shape though.

Back
Top Bottom