Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

I believe they are upon both NDC and Eastbay.  Firm ASG release info is definitely needed, although I will assume for right now that both NDC and Eastbay will carry as they did the XMAS version.

my bad yall I thought he was talking about these..

the ones in the bottom right

7100213.jpg

^Yes sir.  I can't wait to see more of the top left and bottom right.  Those black/white/orange ones are 3m also.
Also waiting on the Scoring title and MVP pairs
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

btw IsTaYrOcKInJs I finally got my Xmas pair yesterday so they're still out there.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man your right shouldve bought them and not slept. Ebay tho huh? idk man Fakes always flooding ebay tho
I've have yet to see a fake KD3, Kobe and Lebron's on the the other hand
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man your right shouldve bought them and not slept. Ebay tho huh? idk man Fakes always flooding ebay tho
I've have yet to see a fake KD3, Kobe and Lebron's on the the other hand
eyes.gif
I've seen some fakes, but they're a lot rarer than Jordans. eBay is cool as long as you're asking for the right pics, and you're on your toes about things like seller feedback.

Best all-stars by far. Wasn't feeling the gradient look Kobe and Lebron were going with. Copping my first pair of KD's. Very excited.

I'm glad KD went out of his way to try to keep these around $90. He did a huge favor for my wallet.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I'm glad KD went out of his way to try to keep these around $90. He did a huge favor for my wallet.
Yeah for me it's between these and the royal blue foams and I have a feeling I'll get the foams for cheaper down the road in a 13 and hope there is a large number of those release. But trying to find a 13 in a kd ASG will be exhausting. I still want a KD1.

Yea with the treatment foams have been getting the past few years I'll be in no rush to get them. On the other hand the KD's are the only all star shoes that I really want. I'd still like to see them all in person though.
Also I talked to a Nike rep earlier and these will be on Nikeid. I'm just wondering what they're waiting for...

WOW, THOSE ALL-STARS ARE AMAZING! there are so many great releases these next two months. it's incredible. tough decisions are going to have to be made.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom