Nike KD3 - *UPDATE*: SCORING TITLES PG.93

They had a couple pairs of the road KD I on Ebay, but they went quick. I regret sleeping on the KD I now. A couple spots in NYC had them for 59.99 at one point.

Originally Posted by Lex Venture

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by gishtar

Oh my Lord.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Holy F*** these are sick!!! red is my favorite color and these do deliver!!!!!
pimp.gif
WHY DOES HIS BOX SAY "EAST" when KD will playing for the WEST.

probably the all all star shoes boxes in general.

just got my white/navy and they nice. anybody know why it says "seat pleasant" on the inner forefoot midsole?

oh cool thanks for the info

heres my white/navy

the fit perfect although for some reason my foot fits perfect in so called narrow shoes

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They had a couple pairs of the road KD I on Ebay, but they went quick. I regret sleeping on the KD I now. A couple spots in NYC had them for 59.99 at one point.

same here Jay, yo I hit you homie, hit me back bro

Yea no problem Noble.  Those White/Navy's are pretty clean.

Also anyone seen this tee at their spots yet?  I'd like some info on it
62538_480774460235_633780235_7201117_6551316_n.jpg

I think the white/navy joints is pretty good. I ordered the home colorway though over those and the blackouts. Ima try and hopefully get a pair of the all-stars or the grey/yellow/white ones if they actually release. So people really missed out on the KD1´s like that huh? I got the home colorway and the away colorway when they first came out..the away is still in great shape(posted on p.32)..but the home colorway i dogged the hell out of them hoopin outside. Guess im lucky to still have the KD1´s
happy.gif
. Anyways..any info on the summer colorways that will be coming out?

^Yea looks like it
02/17/11 Zoom KD III All Star Challenge Red/White-Black $93 448695-001

Yea that info is from NDC's release dates so they'll have them. Not sure about the others but I'd assume all of them would be getting them. Probably something similar to the Xmas shoes or last years all stars.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^have we heard any release info? Eastbay/NDC/HOH like last year?
We do not have any information yet, but once we get closer to the release date, I am sure something will come up.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Why is it so hard to find Xmas KDIII.. -__- shouldve copped when i had the chance to on NDC
You sleep you lose. They are definitely nice in person. I still see some left at HOH but in very odd sizes. The only place to find good sizes now is Ebay

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Why is it so hard to find Xmas KDIII.. -__- shouldve copped when i had the chance to on NDC
Hit up Major DC, Phone: 202 MAJOR DC. They ship and had them on display last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom